Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/19 The Bachelor 17: Sean Tells All: **West Coast Spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    What I'd like to know is why during Desiree's brother's initial talk with Sean (as shown on Sean Tells All), he was all for Sean, telling him he seemed like a decent guy etc. etc.? And then he does a complete 180 later on, essentially "turning" on him, telling him he thought was a player. Seems like someone can't pick one position and stick with it.

Either he was for Sean or against him. Can't say one thing one minute and then something totally different the next.
    He may have felt after having watched them to gether that his sister was in fact falling for Sean and he did not see those feelings from Sean. He could have handled it differently, but I do believe he felt he was protecting her from being hurt later on. (Just a thought.)

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    He may have felt after having watched them to gether that his sister was in fact falling for Sean and he did not see those feelings from Sean. He could have handled it differently, but I do believe he felt he was protecting her from being hurt later on. (Just a thought.)
    He admitted somewhere...I think it was his Facebook and later took it down...that producers basically talked him into it.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    He sees her once a year , if that. His big thing was, he hates reality TV.I don't know why he decided to show up if he hates it that much - but I have my own suspicions.
    ness, bee stung lips and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He sees her once a year , if that. His big thing was, he hates reality TV.I don't know why he decided to show up if he hates it that much - but I have my own suspicions.
    Hmmm . . .

Money talks and BS walks, maybe?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Hmmm . . .

Money talks and BS walks, maybe?
    Pretty much ness.
    ness and NEPASue like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Desiree has given some interviews and Nate gave one too. He was encouraged by a producer to go off on Sean.

To me, it is not relevant that Nate was encouraged by producers to behave the way he did. He was not forced to behave like a jerk. He chose to behave that way.
    ness, nanarama, KatesMom and 4 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

People (in general) need to start taking responsibility for their own behavior instead of laying it on someone else!

If Desiree were to go on Bachelor Pad or become our next Bachelorette, that would speak volumes to me. If she feels her brother was coerced into that scene (a situation which ultimately ended her relationship with Sean), why would she want anything more to do with this franchise? Time will tell.
    ness and Fanny Mare like this.

Both BB and Photobabe are right! Very well said, and if she is the next bachelorette, I say- who cares?
    -Andy Rooney-

You're always so kind, FM!

Okay, so here's another one of my crazy thoughts... I saw a repeat of Sean Tells All Sunday. He genuinely seems angry with Tierra on that show. He even comments that he wishes he had kept Jackie on the 2 on 1. Why would he have been so understanding and patient of Tierra while she was there but now wishing he could go back in time and do things differently? I don't think it's because he feels like he was played. I think it's because he wishes he could have prevented the girl that he loves from getting hurt. Chris rolls a tape of Catherine walking away from Tierra at a cocktail party, and I think she says something like, "I'm going to go in the bathroom now and cry."

I can't wait to see what his attitude is going to be toward Tierra tonight.
    Photobabe likes this.

Closed Thread