Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    As to Sean's ambition, I think he is very ambitious. He talks about wanting to expand his business to more locations and make connections to expand his business further.
    That may be true and it sounds like a fun business. It just seems like he sort of fell into it when his buddies sought him out, and he's almost 30 now so I would think if he had a solid path mapped out for his future, he might have a handle on it by now. I hope it all works out for him; new businesses are tough.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Works for me as well BB
    As well for me too. Umm-hmm...
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    As well for me too. Umm-hmm...
    Shower scene works for me too, LOL!

I don't think Sean was taking himself seriously. Usually there are silly out-takes while the credits roll. I thought it was meant to be funny as everyone keeps talking about all the abs we are seeing this season. I got a laugh out of it.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Shower scene works for me too, LOL!

I don't think Sean was taking himself seriously. Usually there are silly out-takes while the credits roll. I thought it was meant to be funny as everyone keeps talking about all the abs we are seeing this season. I got a laugh out of it.
    Yeah, I totally took it this way. There is one point where it looks like he is having difficulty keeping a straight face.
    bee stung lips and Cornholio like this.

His reaction on twitter to those credits was funny. He was definitely embarrassed and when asked if that was his idea he said "that's too much of me for me." I think Sean can readily poke fun at himself and I enjoy that. He doesn't take everything everyone says about him so seriously. I enjoyed the shower scene, but I had to mute my tv because that was just too much.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

He said in an earlier interview that he would go shirtless if that is what production wanted. I don't think he volunteered to strip at will.
    Coco46 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm no prude for sure, but it seems to me that for someone who is supposed to be extremely religious, to put his body on display like that in such a salacious way, is contrary to his religious beliefs. Secondly,I don't find Sean's facial features attractive and I have never understood the need for men to work so hard to have their bodies look a certain, overly muscular way. It's not normal to have a body like that. That is what a gym rat's body looks like. I think it's wonderful to be physically fit and perhaps even have some muscular arms and legs from normal amounts of exercise and day to day activities that tone and strengthen your muscles, but I have never come across a male who looks like that who does not work out incessantly. It just has always reeked to me of self-indulgence and narcissism. Thirdly, I was sort of indifferent to Sean during Emily's season b/c he physically wasn't my type but more and more I find that the retread makes me despise the bachelor that much more. I don't know why but it's a strange phenomenon.

FORT Fogey

Des' brother Nate spoke bluntly: he told the truth. That was my perception of Nate as soon as I heard his comments. Sean's hometown date with Des was filler, and Nate knew it. Sean wasn't having a hard time deciding whether he should give a rose to Des or Catherine. Sean's pause before he handed out the last rose was acting. Sean knew even before the hometown dates that he wouldn't give a rose to Des.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm no prude for sure, but it seems to me that for someone who is supposed to be extremely religious, to put his body on display like that in such a salacious way, is contrary to his religious beliefs. Secondly,I don't find Sean's facial features attractive and I have never understood the need for men to work so hard to have their bodies look a certain, overly muscular way. It's not normal to have a body like that. That is what a gym rat's body looks like. I think it's wonderful to be physically fit and perhaps even have some muscular arms and legs from normal amounts of exercise and day to day activities that tone and strengthen your muscles, but I have never come across a male who looks like that who does not work out incessantly. It just has always reeked to me of self-indulgence and narcissism. Thirdly, I was sort of indifferent to Sean during Emily's season b/c he physically wasn't my type but more and more I find that the retread makes me despise the bachelor that much more. I don't know why but it's a strange phenomenon.
    Sean's been a fitness model. You don't do that kind of thing unless you're very comfortable with your body. He obviously works out to keep it the way it is.
    Because of this, I can't see him having a problem with the stuff they've shown on The Bachelor. He's properly covered in all the appropriate places. He's not showing any more than is shown at the beach in a swimsuit. If anything, some of the women are darned near naked in their swimsuits.

I'm sure men (if any are watching) are doing their fair share of staring at the near-naked women.
    Not only do I have no problem watching Sean, but I don't see anything Religiously or morally wrong at all with it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    His reaction on twitter to those credits was funny. He was definitely embarrassed and when asked if that was his idea he said "that's too much of me for me." I think Sean can readily poke fun at himself and I enjoy that. He doesn't take everything everyone says about him so seriously. I enjoyed the shower scene, but I had to mute my tv because that was just too much.
    That shower scene TOTALLY caught me off guard. But I have to say... I didn't turn away...

My husband and I just cracked up. My hubby kept saying... "what the hell are we watching?" "one minute we find out he is a virgin and the next minute... we are watching him take a shower."

What??? Virgins aren't suppose to take a shower? Sean IS DEFINITELY easy on the eyes.....

Closed Thread