Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 239
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #221
    FORT Fanatic Pandora2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    573

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    As to Sean's ambition, I think he is very ambitious. He talks about wanting to expand his business to more locations and make connections to expand his business further.
    That may be true and it sounds like a fun business. It just seems like he sort of fell into it when his buddies sought him out, and he's almost 30 now so I would think if he had a solid path mapped out for his future, he might have a handle on it by now. I hope it all works out for him; new businesses are tough.

  2. #222
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,886

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Works for me as well BB
    As well for me too. Umm-hmm...
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #223
    FORT Fogey Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,106

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    As well for me too. Umm-hmm...
    Shower scene works for me too, LOL!

    I don't think Sean was taking himself seriously. Usually there are silly out-takes while the credits roll. I thought it was meant to be funny as everyone keeps talking about all the abs we are seeing this season. I got a laugh out of it.

  4. #224
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,672

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Shower scene works for me too, LOL!

    I don't think Sean was taking himself seriously. Usually there are silly out-takes while the credits roll. I thought it was meant to be funny as everyone keeps talking about all the abs we are seeing this season. I got a laugh out of it.
    Yeah, I totally took it this way. There is one point where it looks like he is having difficulty keeping a straight face.
    bee stung lips and Cornholio like this.

  5. #225
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    His reaction on twitter to those credits was funny. He was definitely embarrassed and when asked if that was his idea he said "that's too much of me for me." I think Sean can readily poke fun at himself and I enjoy that. He doesn't take everything everyone says about him so seriously. I enjoyed the shower scene, but I had to mute my tv because that was just too much.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  6. #226
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,789

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    He said in an earlier interview that he would go shirtless if that is what production wanted. I don't think he volunteered to strip at will.
    Coco46 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  7. #227
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,078

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I'm no prude for sure, but it seems to me that for someone who is supposed to be extremely religious, to put his body on display like that in such a salacious way, is contrary to his religious beliefs. Secondly,I don't find Sean's facial features attractive and I have never understood the need for men to work so hard to have their bodies look a certain, overly muscular way. It's not normal to have a body like that. That is what a gym rat's body looks like. I think it's wonderful to be physically fit and perhaps even have some muscular arms and legs from normal amounts of exercise and day to day activities that tone and strengthen your muscles, but I have never come across a male who looks like that who does not work out incessantly. It just has always reeked to me of self-indulgence and narcissism. Thirdly, I was sort of indifferent to Sean during Emily's season b/c he physically wasn't my type but more and more I find that the retread makes me despise the bachelor that much more. I don't know why but it's a strange phenomenon.

  8. #228
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,358

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Des' brother Nate spoke bluntly: he told the truth. That was my perception of Nate as soon as I heard his comments. Sean's hometown date with Des was filler, and Nate knew it. Sean wasn't having a hard time deciding whether he should give a rose to Des or Catherine. Sean's pause before he handed out the last rose was acting. Sean knew even before the hometown dates that he wouldn't give a rose to Des.

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm no prude for sure, but it seems to me that for someone who is supposed to be extremely religious, to put his body on display like that in such a salacious way, is contrary to his religious beliefs. Secondly,I don't find Sean's facial features attractive and I have never understood the need for men to work so hard to have their bodies look a certain, overly muscular way. It's not normal to have a body like that. That is what a gym rat's body looks like. I think it's wonderful to be physically fit and perhaps even have some muscular arms and legs from normal amounts of exercise and day to day activities that tone and strengthen your muscles, but I have never come across a male who looks like that who does not work out incessantly. It just has always reeked to me of self-indulgence and narcissism. Thirdly, I was sort of indifferent to Sean during Emily's season b/c he physically wasn't my type but more and more I find that the retread makes me despise the bachelor that much more. I don't know why but it's a strange phenomenon.
    Sean's been a fitness model. You don't do that kind of thing unless you're very comfortable with your body. He obviously works out to keep it the way it is.
    Because of this, I can't see him having a problem with the stuff they've shown on The Bachelor. He's properly covered in all the appropriate places. He's not showing any more than is shown at the beach in a swimsuit. If anything, some of the women are darned near naked in their swimsuits.

    I'm sure men (if any are watching) are doing their fair share of staring at the near-naked women.
    Not only do I have no problem watching Sean, but I don't see anything Religiously or morally wrong at all with it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 2/18 The Bachelor 17 Episode 8 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    His reaction on twitter to those credits was funny. He was definitely embarrassed and when asked if that was his idea he said "that's too much of me for me." I think Sean can readily poke fun at himself and I enjoy that. He doesn't take everything everyone says about him so seriously. I enjoyed the shower scene, but I had to mute my tv because that was just too much.
    That shower scene TOTALLY caught me off guard. But I have to say... I didn't turn away...

    My husband and I just cracked up. My hubby kept saying... "what the hell are we watching?" "one minute we find out he is a virgin and the next minute... we are watching him take a shower."

    What??? Virgins aren't suppose to take a shower? Sean IS DEFINITELY easy on the eyes.....

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.