Closed Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/11 Bachelor 17 Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I don't know if this makes sense, but this was my take on it:

I believe Cat and Lesley became really good friends during the show. Cat considers Lesley the one most like herself. She also believes that on paper, Lesley has more stuff in common with Sean than she does herself. Therefore, if Sean doesn't want Lesley (who he has more in common with), he probably doesn't want her either and she doesn't really understand what he is looking for.
    Umgirl and you posted pretty much the same .I agree with you both
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree with Lindsay not having much depth. She just seems so immature. I cringe every time they're together, with her hanging on him so much & such empty conversations.

Just watch. She'll end up being F1 & I'll just scream. Oh well, Sean's choice, not mine.

I absolutely abhorred Ashley & JP together & look how that ended up.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Me too. I admired the way she just laid it out there, said I don't want to spend a lot of time talking about it, but you should know the facts before we consider a hometown date. I was disappointed she didn't get the group date rose after that. Also, I guess Lindsay hasn't impressed me with much depth so far. Too much air time wasted on Tierra drama.

What really blew me away last night was Sean telling his sister there isn't really one standing out more than the rest, in a ready-to-propose kinda way. Three more episodes to go.
    I haven't seen much depth from Lindsay either, at least in comparison to the other three.

As for Sean saying there wasn't one standing out above the rest, I think the HTDs will give us a clearer picture. Sean had 4 fantastic girls to chose from and I could see how he could be developing feelings for all of them. I do think he will have more clarity after the HTDs and into the FDs. I predict that moment I clarity may hit him pretty hard but I highly doubt we will see that moment.
    inthegarden and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Thanks umngirl and Midol, that makes sense to me. I hadn't realized how close Lesley and Catherine were.
    While they are alike I see a lot of differences between Catherine and Lesley. Lesley is more reserve than Catherine. Catherine is bubbly and open with her feelings.
    I think that is exactly it. Catherine is fun, bubbly and easy going. He likes funny, sweet, smart girls. Lesley is all those, but I think she is just more reserved and I don't think that is Sean. This also applies to AshLee and to a lesser degree Des. Linsey matches the fun aspect but I'm not sure she has the depth of Cat. Of course, I hedge my bets by saying it all depends on what really happens because we only get the edited version.
    AZHotFlash and NEPASue like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I haven't seen much depth from Lindsay either, at least in comparison to the other three.

As for Sean saying there wasn't one standing out above the rest, I think the HTDs will give us a clearer picture. Sean had 4 fantastic girls to chose from and I could see how he could be developing feelings for all of them. I do think he will have more clarity after the HTDs and into the FDs. I predict that moment I clarity may hit him pretty hard but I highly doubt we will see that moment.
    I think, and hope, you're right. Having all 1-on-1's from here on out has to help with clarity. I want Sean to fall in a big way and like you say, he has several good choices. If it happens, I WANT TO SEE IT!
    umngirl and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think, and hope, you're right. Having all 1-on-1's from here on out has to help with clarity. I want Sean to fall in a big way and like you say, he has several good choices. If it happens, I WANT TO SEE IT!
    You and me both! And I'm sure lots of others. I want my twirl at the end of the season and I'm thinking we will get it. I'm hoping with Tierra gone their will be less drama and more romance.
    Alexxxx, ilja, jucamer and 3 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

me three
    Alexxxx and Baby's Breath like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

and me.

For me, this season is unusual because I agree with and like all of the final 4 girls. Of course, I have my favorite, but there is not one left that I dislike. I too hope he gets a clear picture after the HTD's and that they share it with us.
    My complaint with the Bach series is this, we always get so much filler with the ones we hate or the drama queens.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 02-12-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    NFL1, Alexxxx, jucamer and 1 others like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I like all of the final 4 as well, although I would have switched out Lindsay for Leslie. I'm still wondering when we are going to see Desiree's ex-boyfriend appear on the screen as shown so long ago in one of the preview clips.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I like all of the final 4 as well, although I would have switched out Lindsay for Leslie. I'm still wondering when we are going to see Desiree's ex-boyfriend appear on the screen as shown so long ago in one of the preview clips.
    Isn't that next week?? I thought that was the guy - now I am confused
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread