Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Only original thought I have is that in those shots of Selma going for the kiss, she looked disturbingly like one of the Jackson sisters...Latoya first, and Janet a close second...with a smidge of the Madame puppet. I did like Catherine's date, more for what she brought to it than him. Very fun and everything seemed to click.

Did not like how he let Sarah go. Agree with her that he sure didn't act like there was nothing from the beginning. And if his intent was to not make her wait until the RC, he should also not have plucked her from the group to tell her, then thrust her back in to explain. That was just callous. I had tears in my eyes hearing her say how she'd had the same words before. I truly hope she finds a great love despite the Bachelor experience.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    I've been stewing/chewing on something for a while...

IF Tierra had shown ANY REAL signs of Hypothermia .. they would have taken her directly to the Hospital .. and not passed go ... the "Lifeguard" and other person that was there for their safety - were Liable ... The fact that they bundled her up and then took her back to the hotel is a BIG RED FLAG ... They must have taken her blood pressure and internal temp.. and found it all right .. to do what they did...

If you remember before they jumped in -
    1. Tierra was not sure she wanted to do it because of the possibility of hypothermia..and that she was "already cold" (setting the scene?)
    2. The Lifeguard told them all what the symptoms of hypothermia were....
    3. Tierra jumped in after a couple of the others and got out with the rest of them...but, she didn't run and get a thermal blanket right away...
    4. She couldn't get her "Breath" and started shaking... (Just like the lifeguard said she would) If he had said another symptom was vomiting uncontrollably it wouldn't have surprised me if she did that as well...
    After the jump:
    5. The others were all in an "adrenalin" rush state... and no one came close to hypothermia
    6. I would have thought all mascara was waterproof by this time...
    7. Once Sean showed up at the hotel she was well enough to bat her eyes at him... and eat a burger (I sadly missed that somehow)
    8. She shoved her "almost frostbitten" toes into those boots for LUV.. didn't shake when applying her makeup
    9. She was REALLY PISSED that she didn't get the date rose...(If looks could kill .. they'd all be dead)
    10. It's got to occur to Sean soon (or he is as CRAZY as she is rather than about her).. that where ever Tierra is Drama/Trouble follows ... (Now I have to go find my copy of Where Angels go Trouble Follows...)

I totally forgot to add ... the difference between Catherine talking about her childhood incident (that still brought tears to her eyes..) and Tierra talking about her re-hab longtime boyfriend was very obvious.
    Thanks for pointing this out. Euphoria happens immediately. We saw the other girls touch on this. They were high and excited from this experience. One of the reasons for polar bear clubs is the high they get from doing it.

And, of course, they would have taken her by heliocopter to the nearest hospital had she been in any danger! One needs much more exposure to the cold to succumb to hypothermia. Much more.

I also loved the comment by Leslie, I think, she had an ambulance come when she fell up the stairs.

Okay so her boyfriend died 4 years ago when she was 20. I would put money on it that his death did not affect her to the degree she claimed.

She is a production pick to keep around.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-08-2013 at 09:52 AM.

This week we learned that one contestant lost her best bud when a tree suddenly dropped on her, so she's chosen to appreciate every day... another lived in a tent for months at a time because her family struggled to make ends meet, so she has no attachment/desire/need for material possessions, just love... and another's boyfriend lost his battle with drugs, which she attributes to her constant need for emotional uplifting.

Two girls turned lemons into lemonade, another girl just went sour.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Poor Daniella looked a hot mess at this last rose ceremony. Her hair looked like hell. It was as though she figured she was going home anyway, so she just gave up trying.
    mesachick, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Poor Daniella looked a hot mess at this last rose ceremony. Her hair looked like hell. It was as though she figured she was going home anyway, so she just gave up trying.
    Yeah, it's so weird with her! I think she's really pretty but blonde is obviously not her natural color, she looks a lot older than she is but when you hear her talk, she speaks age-appropriately...well maybe not for "all" 24 y.o.'s but a lot of other 20-somethings speak like her & it is annoying.

FORT Fogey

Daniella. Was she really there?

I enjoy watching with no attachment. I don't care what happens but I do care about the next Bachelorette. That has always been a better show.
    Babbred likes this.

FORT Fogey

This franchaise needs a format tweak, badly. Eliminate the rose ceremony. Allow the lead to give roses during the cocktail party. Enter Chris, Ladies Sean has one more rose to give out tonight. If you did not get one, say your good byes.
    mesachick likes this.

Closed Thread