Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 2/5 Bachelor 17 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the shot of Tierra chowing down on a burger with the oxygen tube in her nose. That was priceless!! Not too sick for a juicy burger, was she?
    NCLurker, dzigner, ness and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the shot of Tierra chowing down on a burger with the oxygen tube in her nose. That was priceless!! Not too sick for a juicy burger, was she?
    That WAS hilarious with a big old grin on her face, chomping on her burger with the oxygen tube in her nose. Of course when Sean came in she was all laid out in the bed
    ness, cubsfan55 and inthegarden like this.

I wish Ashley Spivey still did her blog because her caption about that would have been priceless.
    dzigner, NEPASue, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I am never too sick for one of those ether .

I actually missed that part ECM. I will have to rewind
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am never too sick for one of those ether .

I actually missed that part ECM. I will have to rewind
    Oh, you've got to go back and watch Fanny...I mean, come on, does that girl think we were all born yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I wish Ashley Spivey still did her blog because her caption about that would have been priceless.
    Oh, I had forgotten all about Ashley Spivey's blog. Yes, she was pretty funny.
    NEPASue and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I think it would have been better if he just let her go at the rose ceremony. It was humiliating for her to be called out of the room in front of all the other women. My heart broke for her when she was trying to pull herself together before entering back into the room to tell them she was leaving.
    Oh, I agree. That had to be more humiliating than getting the boot at the rose ceremony. While I understand him not wanting to prolong things with her, he singled her out and I'm sure she has had enough of that in her lifetime. She made friends there and another two days hanging out in the hotel with them wouldn't have been as bad as being sent home in the middle. It drives me nuts when they do that.
    dzigner, ness, mesachick and 3 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Poor Sarah...by doing it the way he did...he called attention to the fact that he could NEVER see himself with her...as I said in another post...it would have been kinder...to just let her go with Selma & Daniella at the rose cememory instead
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    Poor Sarah...by doing it the way he did...he called attention to the fact that he could NEVER see himself with her...as I said in another post...it would have been kinder...to just let her go with Selma & Daniella at the rose cememory instead
    He said he wanted to explain himself more to her, than just to let her go with the others..I think there was more dialogue between them, than we got to see.I do think he thought her very sweet, and lets face it- we haven't had anyone on the show like this before. Some people are wanting her to be the next bachelorette, I am saying no thank you. .Also, something about DWTS has come up
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know how many times I've thought it to myself but I'm saying it out loud -- I love Leslie to death! I think she is very pretty in a natural, not a made-up-to-be-a-barbie looking way, honest, kind, down to earth, and flat out hilarious.. just about everything she says cracks me up -- I love when she was saying ' sure I'll jump in freezing cold water for this guy and he can bring me back with mouth to mouth ' I think she would make a very fun bachelorette..
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

I love everything about Lesley! She has come across as the nicest - and most fun - girl this program has ever had. Her onscreen time has been by far my most favorite moments of this season!

Closed Thread