Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/4 Bachelor 17 Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    lol The only one close I know is a favorite of my moms: If wishes were horses, poor men would ride.

I'm catching up on Hulu and not sure what to expect for tomorrow (Tuesday's episode). I...can't believe I'm saying this but if the other women wouldn't give so much power to Tierra, it might have fizzled out already. For sure, I think she's got issues but it's not helping anyone to try and tell Sean about it. I knew when Jackie VO'd that she was going to open up to him about Tierra, it was over for her. I do admit that I was hoping to see a first-ever, take the rose away, though.

Can't really absorb anymore of this show, yet, you all have said it all. I'll reserve further judgment until I see the next part...

I've been thinking along the same lines. We have a total Drama Queen here at my workplace. Every season of the The Bach, I watch the villain and think "Gads, that reminds me of X." My co-workers and I have learned from bitter experience that the only way to chop DQ's down to size is to just not give them the attention they crave. Be strong and confident in who you are and then ignore them. That irritates the heck out of them.

If I were on this show, I would definitely not be complaining to the lead about them. Catherine nailed that issue on the head. You gotta look at it two ways:

1. Either the lead's relationship with the villainess is going to implode, which will make him grateful for the sane women left

2. Or he deserves what he gets. Why would you want a guy like that?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Hi there. Wow this is my first post this season for the Bachelor. That is bad.

I was bored and there was not much to talk about.

Okay my observations.

Tierra is made to be the bad bitch. Listen to the music that is played every time she is on.
    She is a drama queen so she loves it and licks every drop.

2: What the hell is wrong with Sean. I was never a big fan of him as most of you guys were. I always prefer a new bachelor.
    Anyway. it is obvious he loves a special type of girls.
    The cute, a tad innocent girls.

3:Why was Sean a bit upset? (This is what I think)
    This had nothing to do wit Tierra but everything with Desiree. She is the one for him but because she did not act as he wanted he is immediately doubting her, and all of a sudden he does not know if his wife is there. And he also has to punish her by again! giving her the last rose. man I hope she wises up and leaves his ass.Such a great girl. She does not deserve someone who always wants to get revenge and punish people.

4: Sean is loving all the girls way too much.. How he behaves with the other girls I can assure you there will be many broken hearts and this time they will have reason. I wonder how the girl he picks will think watching it all back.

I did not feel he really digs Lindsay but if you look how they are kissing, I guess my reading of him is wrong. Or he just likes to kiss all of them.

He is not very intelligent, that is true.

so rant over. Now I am going to watch the last episode.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

I didn't watch the most recent episode. Four hours is way too much of Tierra. She doesn't make the show interesting: she makes it unpleasant. I don't know, or care, if Tierra is the producer's choice, or Sean's choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    PB, you and FM both touched on this and it is something I have been questioning, too. I tried to view the beginning of episode one so I could see Tierra's backdrop story but with my poor connection speed, I couldn't get it to stream. Has anyone else checked it out to see if the web she wove to Sean was valid? I checked Arieflies' 1/7 recap and that says, "She is twice heart broken..."
    I just rewatched that part of episode 1. All she said was that she had been in love twice and twice had her heart broken. Nothing more.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Wow this is my first post this season for the Bachelor. That is bad.

Okay my observations:
    >> What the hell is wrong with Sean. I was never a big fan of him as most of you guys were. I always prefer a new bachelor.
    1) Yes, it is bad, CrazyDutchWoman, just for your avatar alone! That picture makes me chuckle large each and every time I see it!

2) Yes, I admit to being a fan of Sean's, but I totally agree with you about preferring a new bachelor/ette every season. I mean, c'mon. These are some gawwwwgeous people and they get two, TWO!?!, chances at finding love with other gawwwwgeous people in the most romantic settings in the world? It's not fair, I tell ya! Not fair!

Pssshht. I can't even find one semi-good lookin' guy in the same zip code to go out on a date at the local pub via Match.com.
    CrazyDutchWoman and jucamer like this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Ok, I know this is beating a dead horse, but I just read it today. In one particular blog, they were quoting an EMT, who said roughly the following:

There's no way Tierra had real hyopthermia. If she had had the real thing, those medics would have stuffed her into an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital for emergency measures. Then the doctors would have insisted on keeping her there to monitor her vital signs. There is simply no way she could have real hypo and did what she did onscreen, i.e. eating the hamburger and making a miraculous recovery so quickly. IMO, she was simply very cold and played it up for all the sympathy she could get. She might have had a lower-than-normal body temperature--but ordinary people get that by simply playing in the snow.

Sounds good to me.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I agree with many of you about NOT giving Tierra ANY attention. NONE!!!! And I will never understand the girls who waste their time talking to Sean about her... then complain they aren't getting enough time with him. When a person likes another person they shouldn't be able to think of anybody else BUT the person they are into!!!!!!

Haven't these girls learned by previous seasons... don't talk about the hated girl... it only brings drama and ratings... and for that reason alone... I think they keep the person on. Let the person "self destruct" themselves. She was doing a great job of it.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I agree with many of you about NOT giving Tierra ANY attention. NONE!!!! And I will never understand the girls who waste their time talking to Sean about her... then complain they aren't getting enough time with him. When a person likes another person they shouldn't be able to think of anybody else BUT the person they are into!!!!!!

Haven't these girls learned by previous seasons... don't talk about the hated girl... it only brings drama and ratings... and for that reason alone... I think they keep the person on. Let the person "self destruct" themselves. She was doing a great job of it.
    I can't see why anyone on a date would want to take about the drama queen. I hope she self destructs tonight, -more drama ( ugh)
    Babbred likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    1)
    2) Yes, I admit to being a fan of Sean's, but I totally agree with you about preferring a new bachelor/ette every season. I mean, c'mon. These are some gawwwwgeous people and they get two, TWO!?!, chances at finding love with other gawwwwgeous people in the most romantic settings in the world? It's not fair, I tell ya! Not fair!
    ITA. Although I think TPTB have figured out a formula that works for ratings, and it has the side benefit of attracting competitors who already have a celebrity/fantasy crush on the guy before they even get out of the limo for the first time. Much more dramatic. :-)

Sean is interesting to me only because he doesn't seem to be a jerk (i.e. Jake) or just plain messed up (Brad) but he also seems a bit too simple for my tastes. I think he wants someone who will wake up with a smile on her face every darned day, and that's not very realistic. On the other hand, it's impossible to figure out how someone handles adversity during the course of this show. He does seem like a nice guy, and he's easy on the eyes. But damn, I think I'd be bored to tears..
    cubsfan55 and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    He does seem like a nice guy, and he's easy on the eyes. But damn, I think I'd be bored to tears..
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.... Sean bores me to sleep already. I can't imagine a week with him. Sure, he seems fun on the show... but thats ONLY because the show provides all the trips and getaways!

I will agree with you about him being easy on the eyes. Very sweet eyes and a great smile. Although, he looks like a horrible kisser and I can't stand how he keeps telling all the girls that he's "crazy about them".....

While I couldn't stand Tierra... I was sorry to see her go. Now, the show is really going to be boring. No drama. ZzZzZzZzZzZ
    mesachick likes this.

Closed Thread