Closed Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/21 Bachelor 17 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    No question I think some in the past leads haven't written a single word of their blogs, but I think Sean writes his. And those that do actually write them, the producers have a very heavy hand it what is said so the are basically writing them.
    I am a bit confused here. You think Sean wrote his, but then you say those (Sean) that actually do write them are being told what to write by the producers, so that the producers are the one's that actually do write the blogs, including Sean. That's how I am reading that. Yes, I believe that the producers are behind ALL of the leads blogs.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am a bit confused here. You think Sean wrote his, but then you say those (Sean) that actually do write them are being told what to write by the producers, so that the producers are the one's that actually do write the blogs, including Sean. That's how I am reading that. Yes, I believe that the producers are behind ALL of the leads blogs.
    I didn't really explain myself well because I was multitasking while nannying. Yes, I think Sean writes his blog but he is given direction on what topics/girls to discuss and what general tone his blog needs to set. Basically, the producers give him the plot and characters of the story, but he gets to write the actual dialogue. Does that make sense?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Sean hasn't said even one word about his business. I read that he owns an upscale custom furniture business. He doesn't seem at all worried about his business. How is a "busy" business owner able to take six weeks away from a business that he owns? Also, could Tierra and the incident with the stairs been a producer's idea? Maybe Tierra started out by laying down at the bottom of the stairs, and a producer banged something on the floor. If the whole thing was fake, that was an abuse of the 911 system. Also, the producers likely tell the women to interrupt Sean's conversations.

All that drama is producer induced. I take it with a grain of salt......so stupid!!!!!
    mesachick likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Someday I can post live with you guys! I might be in the minority, but I felt bad for Kacie!
    cubsfan55 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    All that drama is producer induced. I take it with a grain of salt......so stupid!!!!!
    Very stupid, if they limited the amount of alcohol half these girls consumed, it might help. OTOH, I have seen a couple of hours of one of the housewives shows , and they were snapped out of their minds.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, how can you get to know someone when you both are drinking all evening?
    Coco46 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Sean hasn't said even one word about his business. I read that he owns an upscale custom furniture business. He doesn't seem at all worried about his business. How is a "busy" business owner able to take six weeks away from a business that he owns? Also, could Tierra and the incident with the stairs been a producer's idea? Maybe Tierra started out by laying down at the bottom of the stairs, and a producer banged something on the floor. If the whole thing was fake, that was an abuse of the 911 system. Also, the producers likely tell the women to interrupt Sean's conversations.
    Sean has two other partners in the business that took care of it while he was gone and more than able to do so. Now that the shows over, it's been pretty much business as usual for him with working. He talks about his business all the time on twitter and mentions it in interviews when asked about it. The leads aren't normally shown talking about their jobs.

As for the Tierra drama, all of it seemed scripted to me and super dumb.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, how can you get to know someone when you both are drinking all evening?
    A lot of them drink water. It's the girls with a lot of time on their hands, they are the ones they seem to show( over & over) . Sad really.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The latest commercial places Tierra on the top tier of Bachelor Villains. It shows her making gross faces and then a conniving face for Sean. Yep, it's confirmed...we have our villain this season.
    sclilred1 and Coco46 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread