Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Thread: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/14 The Bachelor 17 Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Sean's Blog is up in his Blog thread.

I also posted two interviews in his personal thread. One from Jimmy Kimmel, the other from the local ABC news.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    And he kisses like a fish out of water - yuck!! Made me cringe to watch.
    I am so glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. Sean certainly didn't take any of Arie's tips to heart, did he? I like Sean, but the kissing is a big fat fail (to me, anyway).

And that Amanda chick...what a weirdo. The yellow dress was horrid, but it matched her personality. Sheesh.
    mesachick, JavaJo, ilja and 1 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Some random thoughts about last night

- I feel like Lesley and I would be best friends. She reminds me so much of my roommate. She is definitely one of my favorites this season. Plus it looks like she actually likes Sean and vice versa.
    - Des is adorable. I really like her.
    - Catherine has some funny comments thrown in there. It's fun seeing Sean laugh. We didn't get to see that enough last season.
    - Tierra is getting on my last nerve. She's just annoying. Plus, I can't stand the gigantic earrings she insists on wearing all the time.
    - I still don't know half of the girls so I can't really make judgments on them.
    navybelle, jucamer and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I'm still debating about Sean's kissing.

I haven't picked any favorites from the contestants yet. I will wait until it's narrowed down a bit first.

If you were a contestant and it seemed like Sean was quite interested in you, but when he kissed you, it was terrible, what would you do? Would you stay and eventually say yes to every rose and even a proposal? All the whild knowing that his kisses were not even close to be appealing to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

I haven't picked any favorites from the contestants yet. I will wait until it's narrowed down a bit first.

If you were a contestant and it seemed like Sean was quite interested in you, but when he kissed you, it was terrible, what would you do? Would you stay and eventually say yes to every rose and even a proposal? All the whild knowing that his kisses were not even close to be appealing to you?
    I think when you kiss someone, once you are in tune with one another, the kissing is fine . I always found Arie kissing to look sloppy, I couldn't handle all that spit. If the only thing he had to offer was he was a good kisser, life would be pretty boring to/for me. It looked to me like the ones Sean did kiss - liked it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have to wonder just how many of these women he really WANTS to kiss vs. kissing them for the sake of the show. I think that Sean in real life is slower to make the moves and is more choosy as to who he kisses, so what some are seeing as bad technique, may just be his inclination to not actually want to kiss those women. I thought he did best with Desiree...who I also thought he had the best all round chemistry with thus far...from what we have been shown. I would put Sarah in the friend zone along with Kacie. The rest we have seen snippets of, but no real interaction to gage the level of interest from either party. Lesley I am still questioning. While they did seem to like each other, that to kiss or not mix up and their awkward conversation, makes me lean to the not side with her.
    umngirl, jucamer and Babbred like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

I'm still debating about Sean's kissing. I haven't picked any favorites from the contestants yet. I will wait until it's narrowed down a bit first. If you were a contestant and it seemed like Sean was quite interested in you, but when he kissed you, it was terrible, what would you do? Would you stay and eventually say yes to every rose and even a proposal? All the whild knowing that his kisses were not even close to be appealing to you?
    That's a tough question. Sean might be better off choosing someone who likes his kissing. Sean has his own ideas and preferences on kissing. Arie trying to give Sean tips on how to kiss could have been a producer's idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    That's a tough question. Sean might be better off choosing someone who likes his kissing. Sean has his own ideas and preferences on kissing. Arie trying to give Sean tips on how to kiss could have been a producer's idea.
    That's exactly what it was.

I've kissed some pretty bad kissers. But watching Sean kiss doesn't even rate as horrible as they were.
    navybelle and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I am so glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. Sean certainly didn't take any of Arie's tips to heart, did he? I like Sean, but the kissing is a big fat fail (to me, anyway).

And that Amanda chick...what a weirdo. The yellow dress was horrid, but it matched her personality. Sheesh.
    He sure didn't. LOL The kissing is a big fat fail <----- love that!

I don't buy in to the warming up kisses or anything of that stuff (no offense meant). You either know how to kiss, or you don't. Sean clearly does not have good kissing skills, and he never will. Once a bad kisser, always a bad kisser. If you want a second kiss, you better have a good first kiss. I am sure he'll find a woman that likes fish kisses, maybe even a fellow fish to kiss... but me, I like passionate loving kisses. He looks like someone who just doesn't know what he's doing. I bet that translates to his bedroom style as well. I am guessing he's pretty vanilla there too. <---- the emote kisses better than Sean.
    waywyrd and Cornholio like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I liked Desiree a lot. She seems like fun & genuinely nice. Also she looks like a real person rather than a mannequin. It seemed like Sean liked her too, although I always keep in mind that editing plays a large role in how everything appears on TV.

I still just don't care for Lindsay. She is one of the few who also looks like a real person, & seems honest. But the aint-I-just-too-cute-for-words head flopping is beyond irritating, and makes her look quite immature.

I can't help but wonder what the deal is with Amanda. Was it just editing that made her seem abnormally morose, or was she like that all the time? If so, why? Plus that hair! It was a mess. Mine looks better when I just run fingers through it without setting or combing.
    Don't they have mirrors in that house?
    Midol likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Closed Thread