Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Sean's Blog

To the Point

Re: Sean's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    He flat out called her a liar by saying he didn't say it. There are bunch of different ways he could have responded but the way he did really stunk.
    I'm really trying to figure out a better way to defend oneself. When someone accuses me of something that I know I didn't do or say I know no other way to defend myself but to categorically deny. In categorically denying what someone has said, you are in fact calling them a liar. However, when someone tells an untruth as you see it and it is really painting you black chances are you will call them on it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

He didn't say, "That's a lie." He said, "I didn't say that." That leaves the door open to an assumption that she was in error or misunderstood him.

AshLee said that Tierra called her a liar. Tierra said, "I didn't say that you were a liar. I just said that what you said was a lie." THAT is calling someone a liar.
    BuckeyeAddict and Midol like this.

FORT Regular

He flat out called her a liar by saying he didn't say it. There are bunch of different ways he could have responded but the way he did really stunk.
    To be fair, she's essentially calling the outcome of the show ("If" he is currently engaged to the F1) a lie, and that relationship a lie, by stating that he told her those things. He's not only protecting his own character, but he's also protecting the integrity of the relationship that he has formed with the person he may now be engaged to.

If I were the F1, I wouldn't just hope he'd protect that integrity, but I would expect it.
    BuckeyeAddict, KatesMom and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    He didn't say, "That's a lie." He said, "I didn't say that." That leaves the door open to an assumption that she was in error or misunderstood him.

AshLee said that Tierra called her a liar. Tierra said, "I didn't say that you were a liar. I just said that what you said was a lie." THAT is calling someone a liar.
    He graciously gave her an out...It was a misunderstanding. Another gracious person would have accepted that and moved on. Instead she kept right on going and going and going...into the break. Apparently, since then she has continued to give interviews on the wrong done her by Sean. She is not doing herself and her future dating chances much good. She is coming off as a bitter shrew who is not over Sean as she claims.

I read from someone who was at the WTA taping that it was actually much worse and much longer than what we saw and that AshLee did in fact, look much worse than the edit we saw portrayed.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    He graciously gave her an out...It was a misunderstanding. Another gracious person would have accepted that and moved on. Instead she kept right on going and going and going...into the break. Apparently, since then she has continued to give interviews on the wrong done her by Sean. She is not doing herself and her future dating chances much good. She is coming off as a bitter shrew who is not over Sean as she claims.

I read from someone who was at the WTA taping that it was actually much worse and much longer than what we saw and that AshLee did in fact, look much worse than the edit we saw portrayed.
    Wow. I hope AshLee gets some counseling. In the interviews I'd seen prior to her exit, she seemed like she was in a good place. Evidently not.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Wow! AshLee is really acting like a woman scorned. Sad.

Did I hear her say something like "...after what I gave you..." when describing things that happened in the fantasy suite?? (I didn't dvr the show so I can't check what I thought I heard.) Anyway, IF they had sex AND she thought she heard him say something about the other two women meaning nothing to him I totally understand why she could be so angry. Many other women in her place could feel the same. However, she was a contestant on The Bachelor and she should have expected these kind of things to happen to all involved except the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

I bet it was longer, she wasn't going to let that go! The reason he looked like he did( the same look he gave Desiree's brother btw) is because he doesn't lie- he has no need to lie. He tried to tell her, unless you are the lead , and are in love or in like with three women, you don't know what its like. He even said nicely, he knows how she feels, because he felt that way when Emily let him go.

Ashlee has had too much time in my head. . Out!

Anyway, IF they had sex AND she thought she heard him say something about the other two women meaning nothing to him I totally understand why she could be so angry. Many other women in her place could feel the same
    They never had sex, there is no way he would jeopardize his relationship with his F2. They made him LOL, she did not
    nanarama likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I totally agree that Sean didn't "do the deed" with AshLee in the Fantasy Suite. For someone who says they want to save themselves for marriage, why would he make love with AshLee when he wasn't even for sure planning to choose her? Would Bob Guiney? Yes. Jesse Palmer? For sure. Sean? No way. Not a judgement one way or the other, I just don't believe he'd do it.
    umngirl, AZChristian and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Wow! AshLee is really acting like a woman scorned. Sad.

Did I hear her say something like "...after what I gave you..." when describing things that happened in the fantasy suite?? (I didn't dvr the show so I can't check what I thought I heard.) Anyway, IF they had sex AND she thought she heard him say something about the other two women meaning nothing to him I totally understand why she could be so angry. Many other women in her place could feel the same. However, she was a contestant on The Bachelor and she should have expected these kind of things to happen to all involved except the chosen one.
    There is no way she would have referred to him as a Southern gentleman if they had sex. She only thought he was a frat boy AFTER watching the show and she saw him with the others. She still thought he was a gentleman at the rose ceremony until he sent her home...If he had given her a rose he would have remained a gentleman. She misinterpreted something he said. He seemed blindsided by what she said at the RC since he thought she was the most mature of the ladies and he had been looking forward to seeing everyone. He couldn't believe she so misunderstood what he said and then he couldn't believe that she wasn't gracious and back off once he explained. These two people so didn't understand one another...their communication sucked. I think it was at that point that he figured out that he really didn't know her as well as he had thought. I think it was an eye opener for him.
    ness, fireflyer, umngirl and 2 others like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I actually disagree with this. Her goal was to embarass and humiliate him on national TV. At that point, he doesn't owe her anything. He was trying to protect and defend himself. And if he had tried to be nice or smooth things over, we'd all be saying that he was guilty. I get that there are still some who think he was lying and she was telling the truth. I am not one of those people. Based on that, I think he handled it completely appropriately.
    ness, Need40winks, umngirl and 4 others like this.

Closed Thread