Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Sean's Blog

Re: Sean's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    They just talked about how Sean also gave him little notes, them singing along to the radio on the way back to the hotel in Canada, a silly moment where the elephant sprayed them while they were kissing on their date. But my favorite was that when they were on their way to St. Croix, Sean rode on the plane with the girls. Before they left, he crossed off the destination city and wrote 'snugglesville' and dropped the ticket in Catherine's bag for her to fun later. Yes it's cheesy but cute.
    ~sigh~ Who doesn't love some cheesy?
    Impossible things are being done every day.

To the Point

Makes one wonder exactly how much was revealed in those little notes.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    ~sigh~ Who doesn't love some cheesy?

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Makes one wonder exactly how much was revealed in those little notes.
    Something definitely passed between them when she followed him after he left her room on the last night.

They were tight up against each other and it was dark ... but I thought maybe he mouthed the words that she was the one. Now I am thinking maybe he passed her a note.

I am a note passer and hider too.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-14-2013 at 01:01 AM.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    They just talked about how Sean also gave him little notes, them singing along to the radio on the way back to the hotel in Canada, a silly moment where the elephant sprayed them while they were kissing on their date. But my favorite was that when they were on their way to St. Croix, Sean rode on the plane with the girls. Before they left, he crossed off the destination city and wrote 'snugglesville' and dropped the ticket in Catherine's bag for her to fun later. Yes it's cheesy but cute.
    OK, if all that is true, then why her hesitation saying I love you? In some ways I am giving her the benefit of the doubt because it wouldn't be easy to express those sentiments on camera in front of many crew members. Yet, on the other hand if she has trouble expressing her thoughts/feelings that could create problems with a person who does not have that problem. We'll just have to see how this all plays out.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    OK, if all that is true, then why her hesitation saying I love you? In some ways I am giving her the benefit of the doubt because it wouldn't be easy to express those sentiments on camera in front of many crew members. Yet, on the other hand if she has trouble expressing her thoughts/feelings that could create problems with a person who does not have that problem. We'll just have to see how this all plays out.
    We dont know she didn't. They edit all the good stuff
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Because she'd only known him 2 months? I actually like it better that she waited to say ILY instead of saying it on their second date. *cough*AshLee*cough*
    BTW and Pandora2 like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I think I remember her saying that in the past she has been hurt by saying ILY first.
    Pandora2 likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

There was something instinctive to me about not saying ILY first. Of course, I'm a really old fuddy-duddy because in my day we did not chase boys and we did not ask them out which I kind of wish I had. We definitely were never friends with benefits and I could go on and on but since I'm at work, I better stop now.
    Photobabe and Pandora2 like this.

Closed Thread