Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Sean's Blog

Re: Sean's Blog

Sean's family was only in Thailand for three days. They left before the proposal took place. I believe that's the common practice.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

To the Point

Seems crazy, doesn't it?!

^It does, especially considering Sean told his family the result while he was still in Thailand for the post show mini vacation with Catherine.

On another note, there are tons of little tidbits coming out about their relationship during the show that we never saw. It makes me feel like we missed out.
    Midol likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    ^It does, especially considering Sean told his family the result while he was still in Thailand for the post show mini vacation with Catherine.

On another note, there are tons of little tidbits coming out about their relationship during the show that we never saw. It makes me feel like we missed out.
    Such as? I'm curious

I feel like we've been cheated out of watching a great love story in action for the sake of trying to undermine Reality Steve.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Such as? I'm curious
    For one thing we never got to see al those notes from Catherine that Sean loved so much.

I think the only one we saw was the one with lipstick on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Such as? I'm curious
    They just talked about how Sean also gave him little notes, them singing along to the radio on the way back to the hotel in Canada, a silly moment where the elephant sprayed them while they were kissing on their date. But my favorite was that when they were on their way to St. Croix, Sean rode on the plane with the girls. Before they left, he crossed off the destination city and wrote 'snugglesville' and dropped the ticket in Catherine's bag for her to fun later. Yes it's cheesy but cute.
    ilja, Photobabe and Midol like this.

To the Point

Ahhh cheesy is sometimes just flat out sweet. See those things say that he was so much more into her than any of the others. He can say last week all he wants, he's trying to sell it. That is probably one reason she is so confident in her standing.....she knew. I think that is a good thing.

And I just noticed all the typos in that paragraph. Apologies. That's what I get for typing while cooking dinner.

They just talked about how Sean also gave him little notes, them singing along to the radio on the way back to the hotel in Canada, a silly moment where the elephant sprayed them while they were kissing on their date. But my favorite was that when they were on their way to St. Croix, Sean rode on the plane with the girls. Before they left, he crossed off the destination city and wrote 'snugglesville' and dropped the ticket in Catherine's bag for her to fun later. Yes it's cheesy but cute.
    Clearly these are the reasons he just lit up around her and she around him. I had just assumed that she was the one flirting with him by sending him these little notes, but, he was reciprocating without us knowing. I wish we had known and gotten to see some of this stuff...even if it was just in a montage at the AFTR...which we didn't get! I am wondering if this is why Des and Lesley seemed to have withdrawn? Both are smart women and once Danielle spilt the beans about seeing them cuddling outside in Montana after that challenge where Des drank the goats milk and he invited the losers back for the night portion of the date, I wonder if they started watching them more closely and started figuring things out?
    ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Closed Thread