Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

I'm all over football! Love the NFL! Still don't believe for a New York second that one basketball game was the cause of this season's low rating. Excuses can be created a dime a dozen, from what I've read on various places, it was low because Sean was not considered to be a very excited lead. From what I've seen, that was spot on.

The only time this basketball game came up as a reason, was on this thread.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    I'm one of those gals who is all over a big sports eventway before a show like The Bachelor -- especially when it's just the first night. Like American Idol, the "auditions" mean nothing to me.
    Besides, The Bachelor is On Demand. Sports must be watched live!
    Love all the sports fans on this forum.
    I don't much care about ratings. I choose to watch it because I like Sean as the lead
    cubsfan55, Babbred and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I'm all over football! Love the NFL! Still don't believe for a New York second that one basketball game was the cause of this season's low rating. Excuses can be created a dime a dozen, from what I've read on various places, it was low because Sean was not considered to be a very excited lead. From what I've seen, that was spot on.

The only time this basketball game came up as a reason, was on this thread.

Mesachick, you made be laugh BIG!
    It was the BCS Championship football game between Alabama and Notre Dame.

I totally catch your drift on this, tho. I can't argue any of it. I used to be somewhat of a regular on this board and then stopped --for no reason I can think of-- for a few years.
    mesachick likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

I totally catch your drift on this, tho. I can't argue any of it. I used to be somewhat of a regular on this board and then stopped --for no reason I can think of-- for a few years.
    Crud - see how little I care about college ball, hoops or football! I do love the pro sports though. LOL, sorry for the gaffe!
    cubsfan55 and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yes, a lot of women do watch college football games, particularly if it's an important game and more particularly if they are alumnae. Many of us also watch with our husbands' and/or kids' at their school games.

Two of my female co-workers love college sports. One supports her daughter's school, and the other one is an alumnae of a major university. The latter one even ordered a premium cable sports channel devoted exclusively to that college. As for me, I'm more of a pro sports fan. I watched the premiere of this show, but if it had gone up against my Cowboys, well, Sean, love ya and all that but... It's like I told my husband when we were dating, "If we ever get married, you'll have to make room for the other 11 men in my life." He thought that was hilarious and now we watch the games together.

As for the show's ratings, two things. A) I don't care if other people wander off. I'm still watching. B) I doubt Fleiss is losing sleep over it. If they get a popular TBette then the ratings will probably shoot back up again.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Back to Sean, please. Ratings information can be posted in the show thread. Thanks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think its good you are back, and you like Sean
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Information was posted (which I deleted) from an article regarding the post show happenings. While the post didn't name names, for those who truly want to be unspoiled, as I do, please stay away from web information on sites such as MSN or AOL or even People and EW that, at this point, might spoil the ending even without names involved.

Of course, you can't avoid those sites, so just use your own judgement.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-14-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    mesachick and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Is Sean really celibate? I read an online article that claimed that Sean spent the night with a woman from Ben's season, before this current season began... then he didn't call her the next day. Is Sean really what he claims to be, or is the image he presents carefully crafted by the producers?

FORT Fogey

I sure hope he does not intend to be celebate until he marries. That makes for a very hasty decision to push the wedding up as close as you can. Not good.

Closed Thread