Closed Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    A fitness model.... and the fact that no one knew of him in that regard before the show... is part of the reason I don't believe him. He was not in the public eye until the show, and apparently, despite his words, his actions are showing that he's pretty happy with his new stance in reality tv.
    It was known before this show when he appeared on The Bachelorette. He did the fitness modeling for a friend who owned a fitness gym. His latest venture is a custom furniture business. Prior to that he was in the insurance business same as his father. When he was on The Bachelorette, his tag line was Insurance. He's no slacker or chaser after the camera. I do think that once the limelight is truly over, they will become Newlyweds in Dallas concentrating on their own off-camera careers.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I found an interview with Sean and Catherine where they are addressing a lot of the questions we've been having. I'm not sure about posting rules here. Would it be okay if I posted some excerpts from the article with a link to the original?
    The only link we've allowed in the past has been to abcmedianet. All the other outlets base their interviews off of that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The only link we've allowed in the past has been to abcmedianet. All the other outlets base their interviews off of that.
    Okay, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, the article is at another site. That was my first visit to abcmedianet so I could have simply overlooked it.

FORT Fogey

So Sean is doing Dancing With the Stars. It's important for Sean that millions of people continue to notice him.
    mesachick likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It was known before this show when he appeared on The Bachelorette. He did the fitness modeling for a friend who owned a fitness gym. His latest venture is a custom furniture business. Prior to that he was in the insurance business same as his father. When he was on The Bachelorette, his tag line was Insurance. He's no slacker or chaser after the camera. I do think that once the limelight is truly over, they will become Newlyweds in Dallas concentrating on their own off-camera careers.
    I agree, Arielflies. I don't see Sean as a Kate Gosselin wannabe. She was nasty, mean, condescending and money-hungry from the get-go (even before her TV "fame"). It was obvious to anyone who watched the show with an objective eye. Sean doesn't exhibit any of those traits, IMO.

Time will tell, but unless his ongoing behavior proves he's not who he seems to be, I'm firmly on Team Sean. (Even though I won't be watching DWTS without Maks.)
    ness likes this.

Bottom line for me, these two seem grounded, they are very in tune with one another. I only hope it all works out, because everyone, needs some happy in their life. I believe Sean and Catherine have found that happy. I hope they are able to keep it- it makes life so much easier.

Thank you Fort posters, I think reading your posts , good - bad or indifferent, made this show all the more entertaining.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm on the same page with AZ and FM.

Sean is not perfect. He messed up ROYALLY on some things.

But then again, we ALL do.

However --- and I'm willing to admit that I COULD be wrong --- I never perceived him to be a Khate clone. I don't think I'D do a TV show to try to find "The One". But, it seems and feels to me as though he has, and he and Cat may just've hit the jackpot with each other, in terms of actually being real about their feelings and wanting to be married.

So Sean does "Dancing With the Stars".

OK.

And?

So did Trista (she really tanked, BTW). And funnily enough, she's still married to Ryan.

So, It CAN work.

Said it before:

I don't see anything at all wrong with Sean and Cat making a little hay while the sun shines. And after this is all over, I'd REALLY be surprised to see them splashed all over US, People, or The National Enquirer pretty much every week. They don't strike me as being that type of people.

UNlike that paragon of motherhood, Khate Gosselin.

Time will tell.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I really think that DWTS is mostly about the money for them. Plus it seems like a totally fun thing to do, and he's into fitness so that would be a great challenge as well. He's already got TV reality fame; walking away from the DWTS offer would not erase the celebrity he already has.

I think Jake was a totally in it for the fame and had pretty high Hollywood aspirations, but I honestly think Sean is looking at the nest egg. He's dabbled in a few career areas and may have other ideas but walking away from that paycheck at this point would seem kind of crazy, IMHO!
    ness, umngirl, Cornholio and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

If Sean needs money, he can go back to work at his furniture business. He doesn't have to make money on DWTS and televising his wedding. Sean craves the spotlight as much as Jake. Some crave the spotlight, and some don't, (Arie).

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    If Sean needs money, he can go back to work at his furniture business. He doesn't have to make money on DWTS and televising his wedding. Sean craves the spotlight as much as Jake. Some crave the spotlight, and some don't, (Arie).
    Of course he doesn't, but, why not if you can...it's for such a short time (even if you are voted out first week you are guaranteed $100,000 or $125,000), and it's fun. Oh the sequins and the fringe!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Closed Thread