Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree363Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Re: Sean Lowe *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Exactly my thinking. Also if Sean went out with cheerleaders, so what? Emily dated football players Maybe those two should try again.
    Maybe, but Emily was never being touted as the *most genuine* *most sincere*, etc, etc. like boring boy Sean. There is the difference. I am just not buying the genuine Sean kool aid. He's on the show (for a second time lol) for the fame and money, just like everyone else.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Maybe, but Emily was never being touted as the *most genuine* *most sincere*, etc, etc. like boring boy Sean. There is the difference. I am just not buying the genuine Sean kool aid. He's on the show (for a second time lol) for the fame and money, just like everyone else.

No she was touted as a mother that stayed at home and baked, and volunteered - which was a bunch of BS.

Sean has a career, he has fame, Emily now has fame because of the show . I don't know about a career ( still)

Looking forward to the HTD tonight
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't see much a difference between the two of them. I don't find either of them sincere or genuine. Its like watching the same show again. Both on twice!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Exactly my thinking. Also if Sean went out with cheerleaders, so what? Emily dated football players Maybe those two should try again.
    Please Fanny! Don't you remember that Emily likes the nerdy type...as long as he has plenty of $ to go with it. As for Sean, he is still in the middle of his journey and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be more successful than his previous one.
    NCLurker and Alexxxx like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I don't see much a difference between the two of them. I don't find either of them sincere or genuine. Its like watching the same show again. Both on twice!
    I guess we will have to see how long his chosen one lasts Hers lasted what? 2 months (not even.) Heck Ben and Courtney lasted longer than that! Silly show. love to hate it!
    -Andy Rooney-

Looking forward to the HTD tonight
    The HT shows are torture to watch. EVERYBODY acting soooooo strange! Everybody acting like they love each other. Everything is picture perfect! AS IF being on a reality tv show is the normal way to fall in love.

I am looking forward to Des' brother NOT accepting of Sean..... but I'm guessing after a bit of time with Sean... he will think otherwise. They always do...

I guess we will have to see how long his chosen one lasts Hers lasted what? 2 months (not even.) Heck Ben and Courtney lasted longer than that! Silly show. love to hate it!
    OR hate loving it....
    mesachick and Midol like this.

Since when did this turn in to the Emily thread? I thought this season was about Sean?

I guess he's so boring that we have to start talking about previous leads at this point, what with Tierra gone now and all.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    OR hate loving it....
    Yes, thats right
    -Andy Rooney-

This is, indeed, the Sean thread. Let's let Emily's dead horse stay dead, shall we?
    mesachick likes this.

Closed Thread