Closed Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree837Likes

Thread: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Bachelor 16: The Finale and ATFR **West Coast Spoilers**

Dooomed. They have no respect for each other, no true caring about what happens to the other. This wasn't a love story, it was fembot/he-bot matchup.
    Even the show is poking fun of it's own ludicrousy and absence of true feelings -- by showing clips of Ben & CH being in love with each other.
    Blah.
    Ellen's clips were funnier. And she stuck to the premise of the Ellen Show.
    I wish CH and the Bachelor would stick to the premise of The Bachelor Show.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just watched Courtney talk about how Ben abandoned her and how she wholeheartedly tried to make things work, and all I heard was the same blah, blah, blah I heard when she talked to Ben about how she was mistreated by the other girls.

Question for the class: How do you cry without tears or, at least, sniffles?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm really angry at those outside forces that spoiled such an amazing love story between these two cute kids.

Oh wait... it was Courtney's behavior that fostered the negative press and spoiled the love story.

Never mind.

Courtney's voice, overbite and mannerisms remind me of "Rose" on 2 1/2 men. You know the stalker girl that climbs up the wall. Well...guess you could say their personality is similar, too
    Ellen and NFL1 like this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Courtney:

I've had a pattern with men where they appreciate me at first, and then they take me for granted!"

Maybe they come to realize how incredibly shallow you are!?!
    I believe that it is because she uses her manipulations and her body to catch them but sooner or later a real relationship has to be based on more than that and truthfully I don't think Courtney is capable of feeling anything for anyone besides her self
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Odd that Ben would stick with her, defiantly, when several women told him Courtney was odd. And then break up with her because he saw the same thing on television. That doesn't add up.

I hate feeling I'm in a position to defend Courtney, but I can definitely see where the absurdity of being one of 25 women competing for a man on television would bring out absurd behavior.

However, if they're to make it, they need to be consistently defiant. Because strangers are going to come up to them and claim they know more about the relationship than they do.

I don't think Ben is man enough for her, though. And I don't think Courtney is mature enough for marriage. Let's hope they prove me wrong, too.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I agree with Courtney that living in a house with 24 other women who are interested in the same man could be crazy-making and maybe bring out some less-than-perfect behavior.

But first, that's no excuse for some of the really nasty things she said, and second, how come we didn't see anything like that from the other 24 women?

Ben did say that the women did not give him specifics when asked; he only saw those once the show aired.

I hope these two admitted weirdos do stick together; even weirdos should have love in their life and it is good they found each other rather than making others serially miserable.
    NFL1, sweetpea, Moontat and 3 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Odd that Ben would stick with her, defiantly, when several women told him Courtney was odd. And then break up with her because he saw the same thing on television. That doesn't add up.

I hate feeling I'm in a position to defend Courtney, but I can definitely see where the absurdity of being one of 25 women competing for a man on television would bring out absurd behavior.

However, if they're to make it, they need to be consistently defiant. Because strangers are going to come up to them and claim they know more about the relationship than they do.

I don't think Ben is man enough for her, though. And I don't think Courtney is mature enough for marriage. Let's hope they prove me wrong, too.
    I want to see how they are without the press, I doubt the media will leave them alone, they want them to fail. I guess we will wait and see. She has said sorry, and I must be a fool to believe her.I think she is sorry, lessons have been learned.

I did LOL They cant trot out Ali and Roberto, so next up in the shoes of Trista and Ryan, we have JP and the little widget, I dont mind him, he said nice things about Ben but omg, she drives me crazy!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ben is a penis-controlled idiot, and Courtney is a self-centered bitch. The two are a perfect match. At least for a half a second. Anything beyond that is gravy.

Given the promos for NASCAR Barbie .... No offense, but men can be really stupid. (Yeah, I married one of the few remaining smart ones.)
    NEPASue, nanaslbkp and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread