Closed Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Yes, what would they do without models, actresses, strippers (I mean VIP cocktail waitresses) and pharmaceutical reps? I think they'd be left with Jenna the Blogger... who reminds me of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter Hogwarts bathroom.
    ButterflyFaery, JavaJo and Midol like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well if they need that( dutch courage) I feel sorry for them. It can turn a normally nice person into nasty one. I realise what you posted about inhibition are lowered , but at the same time, I feel that some people drink and are happy, and funny. Others drink and they are nasty. I wish they would do this show without any alcohol at all! nah that wont happen.

I think this is what happened to Jennifer, she was drinking, and while she was very very rude to Blakeley, I doubt she even knew what she was saying. Jamie when she gyrated on Ben's lap, very drunk, Jenna when she spoke about tampons and made no sense at all, drunk.There is an ongoing theme to all this .
    I'd never last more than a New York minute on this show. After one glass of wine, I promptly fall asleep.
    karna68 and navybelle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I can see Fanny's point. I think that there are signs that Emily still had a thing for Ben, and that's why she put up with it. If she didn't care for him, I don't think her reaction would have been the same. She was giving him the benefit of the doubt, just like she gave Courtney the benefit of the doubt and apologized to her. At this point, I'd say her attraction to Ben has pretty much run it's course, and even if there's still a little bit there, there's no way she's going to let that on to viewers!

Off topic, slightly - Fanny, you keep saying you aren't going to watch the next season... who will we banter back and forth with if you aren't here?! You have to watch!

But next time I might side with you! then what.LOL thanks BB

As for the grandmother, if they had kept her on the show, she might have been able to get to Ben. Which is probably why they wouldn't dare.
    LOL! love it..Its nice to fun around with this show sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    Yes, what would they do without models, actresses, strippers (I mean VIP cocktail waitresses) and pharmaceutical reps? I think they'd be left with Jenna the Blogger... who reminds me of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter Hogwarts bathroom.
    OMG! I dont know, if you know, just how funny you are! I love your post!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-08-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Thank you.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I FINALLY just finished the WTA...finally. It's been a crazy week. I'm not crazy about Blakely, but wow, did I feel badly when Jennifer said she couldn't believe Ben could think to take Blakely to meet his mom over her. Poor Blakely!

However, she should admit to herself that most of us know what VIP Cocktail Waitress is...you might not get totally naked, but you kiss guys butts for those hefty tips.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I FINALLY just finished the WTA...finally. It's been a crazy week. I'm not crazy about Blakely, but wow, did I feel badly when Jennifer said she couldn't believe Ben could think to take Blakely to meet his mom over her. Poor Blakely!

However, she should admit to herself that most of us know what VIP Cocktail Waitress is...you might not get totally naked, but you kiss guys butts for those hefty tips.
    Depending on the employment location, some of them are called "bottle girls" as they only serve bottles of top shelf liquor as opposed to individual drinks. ( Ithink Janelle of Big Brother was/is a VIP cocktail waitress and explained it at one time.)

I think some cocktail waitresses are required to wear somewhat provocative "uniforms" whether they are VIP or not and it doesn't mean they are strippers.

I think being a waitress is hard work on one's feet for hours and having to put up with a lot to ensure customer satisfaction ... but other fields of work have their pros and cons as well.
    Allie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Depending on the employment location, some of them are called "bottle girls" as they only serve bottles of top shelf liquor as opposed to individual drinks. ( Ithink Janelle of Big Brother was/is a VIP cocktail waitress and explained it at one time.)

I think some cocktail waitresses are required to wear somewhat provocative "uniforms" whether they are VIP or not and it doesn't mean they are strippers.

I think being a waitress is hard work on one's feet for hours and having to put up with a lot to ensure customer satisfaction ... but other fields of work have their pros and cons as well.
    Well put!
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    LOL! I might not agree with you on everything Anemic, but that was pretty damn funny.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Back to Emily and why she didn't walk out right away when Ben tossed the "tread lightly" comment at her. I think she was very caught up in "the chase" at that point and probably was kicking herself for bringing Courtney up again when she had the alone time...so she was blaming herself to a certain extent. It's only when you get home, get some perspective, and watch how things unfolded on the show, that you realize "hey, what he said really, REALLY sucked and he's a jerk for saying it!" - especially after he an Courtney had shared the secret naked swimming/making out behind all of the other girl's backs. At that point, if I were Emily, I'd be p*ssed off too. Distance brings perspective and yes, I do believe she thinks she is better off without him, but there will always be that "what if" feeling that lingers. I would give Emily a pass on the whole thing.

Personally, to me, the "tread lightly" combined with the skinny-dipping-behind-their-backs were both very disrespectful and honestly not something I could see other Bachelors doing. Sorry, Fanny, I know you like Ben but for me he's the most disappointing Bachelor they have ever given us.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Back to Emily and why she didn't walk out right away when Ben tossed the "tread lightly" comment at her. I think she was very caught up in "the chase" at that point and probably was kicking herself for bringing Courtney up again when she had the alone time...so she was blaming herself to a certain extent. It's only when you get home, get some perspective, and watch how things unfolded on the show, that you realize "hey, what he said really, REALLY sucked and he's a jerk for saying it!" - especially after he an Courtney had shared the secret naked swimming/making out behind all of the other girl's backs. At that point, if I were Emily, I'd be p*ssed off too. Distance brings perspective and yes, I do believe she thinks she is better off without him, but there will always be that "what if" feeling that lingers. I would give Emily a pass on the whole thing.

Personally, to me, the "tread lightly" combined with the skinny-dipping-behind-their-backs were both very disrespectful and honestly not something I could see other Bachelors doing. Sorry, Fanny, I know you like Ben but for me he's the most disappointing Bachelor they have ever given us.

ITA About your whole post Sweetpea! The WORST!!!!

Closed Thread