Closed Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree935Likes

Thread: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/5 Bachelor 16: WTA or WTN **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    What was Courtney doing on the WTA? They just trotted her out because.....why?
    Because it makes for great reality tv to bring in the person who has shown herself to be a ugly horse's ass for weeks, to face the music?

The women ripped into Courtney with gusto. And for all her apologies and fakey crying, I dont think she changed anyone's mind. During the final wrap up on the relationship of Ben with Courtney, they were all shaking their heads and making comments we couldnt hear.

Chris didnt give much time to Ben, did he? Not many questions there. Maybe the Courtney segment ran over. Doesnt really matter. I'd just as soon never lay eyes on him and his ratty hair again.

FORT Newbie

I have to say as a Mother of a teenage girl...I had my daughter watch most of this season with me and I used Courtney as the "model" of a mean girl. My daughter really talked a lot with me about Courtney's behavior and how cruel she was, how she used her body with Ben, while she lied outright to him and how she used her mouth to be hurtful to the other girls. I was pleased to hear my daughter say that Courtney has no respect for herself, her family or anyone on that show!! She also thought that tonight was just a big act for Courtney to salvage her image or launch her acting career. My daughter thought it was a hoot when she had that smirk on her face as she was hugging Chris and leaving the stage. So....Courtney...thank you for giving me a perfect example to show my daughter of what it is that I DON'T WANT HER TO BE!! You made this lesson VERY easy for me to get all my points across to my teenage daughter!! I just pray that her time on my TV is over and that there is not anyone out there that will cast her!
    karna68, dzigner, kateb and 17 others like this.

Emily was fantastic! I was really impressed with all the things she said. Loved how she was laying into Courtney.

Didn't buy one second of Courtney's crap that she was shoveling. "I loved so many of you women". Seriously?? She can't lie worth crap. If that's love to Courtney, I'd hate to see what she does to the women she hates. I agree with the women, she was just there to try to repair her reputation, and it did not work at all. I didn't see one genuine emotion come from her.

Ben - was he even there? LOL He was on for like a millisecond. Wonder what he did to escape the fire so easily. He should have been highlighted a lot longer than he was. It was a blink and you missed him kind of thing. Welcome to your nightmare? Awww poor wittle Benny - not. I think we, the viewers, had to live through the nightmare that was your season of The Bachelor. Kudo's to all of us for somehow managing to stomach our way through it!

Nicki - I don't have a clue what is wrong with that woman. She had a few good things to say, but then she blew it at the end. How can she think Ben is so fantastic after everything? I'm guessing she didn't watch the show lol.

I don't think I am even going to bother watching next week, it's going to be a freaking snoozefest. Ben is the first lead that I really just don't care one iota about whom he chooses at the end.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Newbie

Thought Shawntel handled herself with dignity and grace tonight. She knew what she wanted to say, held people accountable for what they'd said about her, and acquitted herelf well. That said...I dont want her as a Bachelorette. This season's Emily, I think she'd make a terrific B'ette.

Loved the outtakies, and as always, dont understand why they dont keep some of the bloopers in the show, lighten it up a little.

FORT Regular

I think Courtney is sorry, but sorry that her behavior has caused the people she does care about discomfort. If she wasn't dragged through the mud in the tabloids and on shows like Ellen, she wouldn't care. She didn't think it through, or in reality that is the real her but she would have acted differently if she realized how much ammunition she was leaving the show editors with. And one point the girls didn't bring up, but her saying that she really loved a lot of the women, are these the same women she called girls to Ben and said she didn't really like any of them? This includes her friend Casey S, who she didn't bother to differentiate in her not liking any of them. We have seen other girls who were uncomfortable in the past, they didn't take that to the level of mean and nasty and Courtney did.

But I do believe she is sorry, I just think she is sorry because of the people she really cares about, not the women she hurt on the show.

FORT Newbie

One last thing and I'll quit. Back when Michelle Money was on the hot seat and the girls of her season were ripping into her, Chris let it go for a while and then put a stop to it, told them 'enough.' He genuinely felt sorry for her. Courtney, not so much. Did anyone see any difference in the way he treated Courtney, or is it just me?
    mariewin likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

One of the times I wasn't watching tonight, was when the BP3 contestants were shown. I saw the very end of that. Hope there are some interesting Bachelor/ette alumni on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Emily was fantastic! I was really impressed with all the things she said. Loved how she was laying into Courtney.

Didn't buy one second of Courtney's crap that she was shoveling. "I loved so many of you women". Seriously?? She can't lie worth crap. If that's love to Courtney, I'd hate to see what she does to the women she hates. I agree with the women, she was just there to try to repair her reputation, and it did not work at all. I didn't see one genuine emotion come from her.

Ben - was he even there? LOL He was on for like a millisecond. Wonder what he did to escape the fire so easily. He should have been highlighted a lot longer than he was. It was a blink and you missed him kind of thing. Welcome to your nightmare? Awww poor wittle Benny - not. I think we, the viewers, had to live through the nightmare that was your season of The Bachelor. Kudo's to all of us for somehow managing to stomach our way through it!

Nicki - I don't have a clue what is wrong with that woman. She had a few good things to say, but then she blew it at the end. How can she think Ben is so fantastic after everything? I'm guessing she didn't watch the show lol.
    Courtney said "I loved so many of you women" twice, and I thought that I was going to barf. There is seriously something wrong with her!! These are the same women that she said she would not want to be friends with anyway. In all honesty, I believe that she lost what little credibility that she had left by making that statement, which was obviously a lie. The only real emotion that she showed was feeling sorry for herself...this has been the worst time in her life.

I also wondered how Ben managed to spent such a short time on the hotseat. But, then I guess that we shouldn't be surprised, since this was basically the Courtney Show anyway.

And I agree with you about Nicki. It is almost like she doesn't want to ruin the fantasy about Ben that she has created in her head. I am just as confused as you are.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 03-06-2012 at 12:50 AM.
    kateb, mesachick, Midol and 2 others like this.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I don't think Emily would make a good bachelorette. She's too blunt. And definitely the most interesting woman they had on the show this season. Both are disqualifiers. The bachelorette needs to be a sorority girl, a bit vapid, and not all that opinionated. Probably Kacie is the best candidate they had this season.

Courtney did what she had to do tonight. They have to sell her as a real F2, and they're having trouble. I think they're worried about the franchise if Ben picked her, so they need to give her a better edit. If I were "sleuthing," I'd call that evidence Ben did pick her. But I'm staying away from spoiler sites. Part of me still hopes it's Lindzi because I liked her at the beginning, but it really doesn't matter who dim-bulb Ben picked, it's not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    One last thing and I'll quit. Back when Michelle Money was on the hot seat and the girls of her season were ripping into her, Chris let it go for a while and then put a stop to it, told them 'enough.' He genuinely felt sorry for her. Courtney, not so much. Did anyone see any difference in the way he treated Courtney, or is it just me?
    You're right. Chris let it go because Courtney held up OK. Chris had to stop the Michelle-bashing because Michelle was crying uncontrollably, and had reached a point where she couldn't even talk.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2012 at 02:46 AM.
    kateb likes this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I like Lindzi and she's been my favorite this season. Which is why I hope Ben won't choose her!

And I'm still confused on what could possibly be "the most controversial..." Haven't we already BTDT with just about every possible scenario by now!
    I think we haven't had either (or both) final 2 say NO to a proposal nor have we had the Bachelor/ette ream someone for being fake and call them out for something.

Bear in mind though I haven't seen every single season of the series, and this one I just left when I saw the ugliness that was Courtney (which is sad quite honestly I have to say that observation - I agree with a poster who called her a mean girl) show more than anything.
    dearestone likes this.

Closed Thread