Closed Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PHan View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to get through all the posts... but did anyone else notice that the limo Nicki rode away in had California license plates? Bling 22 to be exact? Would they really truck a limo all the way to Switzerland? Or was that scene refilmed? Just asking.
    It's typical on reality shows (so I have read) that some scenes are filmed out of sequence. My guess is that exterior limo shots are done early on and in fact may have been used from previous seasons. That does not mean that the limo interview of the departing contestant is not real. I doubt if most of the girls are good enough actresses to pull that off.
    Midol and Baby's Breath like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fan
    Oh Courtney *sniff *sniff, bring it in for a group hug girl, all is forgiven you are America's sweetheart now with that truly genuine and convincing speech

Took me 2 days to force myself to watch this episode... I don't think I've ever been more bored at this point in a season and I've always had someone at this point that I was rooting for but at I could really care less who Ben chooses, no actually I do care a little. I think Lindzi could do better, run for your life girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Titanic--can't stand that movie. A former minister of mine summed it up: woman has brief fling then pines for her lover the rest of her life. In the process, she trashes her marriage to another man by saying she wants to be buried beside said lover. What happened to all those years of hard work, love, and committment in her marriage? What did her kids think when they heard Mom's last wish? Were they pleased that their mother never really cared for their father? Our entire congregation applauded when our pastor said this.
    Yeah when Emily said " I want to feel what she's feeling" I thought, what? Vapid lust for someone you barely know? Oh don't worry sweety you will.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-29-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Are you implying that something on this reality show is fake??!!! What?!?!?! I'm shocked, I tell you! Simply shocked. I may have to take to my bed...
    Next you'll be telling me that wrestling is fake and that Santa Claus doesn't exist.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Oh Courtney *sniff *sniff, bring it in for a group hug girl, all is forgiven you are America's sweetheart now with that truly genuine and convincing speech

Took me 2 days to force myself to watch this episode... I don't think I've ever been more bored at this point in a season and I've always had someone at this point that I was rooting for but at I could really care less who Ben chooses, no actually I do care a little. I think Lindzi could do better, run for your life girl!!
    Do TPTB really think we are so stupid as to believe Courtney was actually contrite and sincere with that apology and no-tears cry over how she never meant to hurt Ben? So I guess now she will appear on the WTA to apologize to the women because that's the missing piece: she apologized to Ben, but not directly to the women she so gleefully insulted. Words are cheap, and this is all so ridiculous. She could kiss their feet and I still wouldn't believe her. What I don't understand is why ABC is making such an effort to try to redeem this scheming witch.

I can't believe we're down to the final two and I'm so bored I couldn't care less who "wins". WTA should be interesting though.

Wow, great posts and everything I was thinking was covered, so don't have anything new to add. My biggest observation during this whole season was Ben's lack of communication on screen when talking or lack of talking to the girls. When he said he needed to get answers from Courtney and have some serious conversation with her as she was trying to explain in her limited way I noticed that Ben basically said all was well and he didn't want to discuss it anymore. What kind of discussion was that? She could have said the grass was green for an explanation and he would have accepted it.

Since they have been trying to make Courtney seem like a better person in the last two weeks I am sure that they will just bring her back to make this public apology to the girls and maybe dream up some sort of background story for her so she ends up looking like the good girl and the other girls looking like they were just jealous of her. We all know how fake and full of drama this show is. Even though they say it will shock us I expect it to be a let down.

Why does it seem that Lindz always gets the least romantic dates? For that matter most of the other girls with one on one dates got something that involved physical or very challenging dates while I didn't see any of that with Courtney. She got a picnic with the cows. I thought Ben liked physical challenges, but I never saw him care about that with Courtney unless with her being physical means physical attraction only. From my memory all her one on one dates were all picnics. Where was all the adventure he claims to thrive on?

Every season they do the same thing. It just doesn't seem like they come up with any new ideas. Kacie B coming back has been done before. I just feel bad for her. Not that she lost out to Ben because I think she will be better off, but her parents controlling manner needs to stop. I did feel bad that Ben basically told her he did not see her at the end although he had let her believe up to that point that she had a very good shot at being there.

How do these girls end up acting surprise when the famous fantasy suite card arrive? They certainly know it is coming after watching The Bachelor as how did they get there in the first place unless they had watched the show. Again, so fake. Actually, I question myself why I watch this show as it is so scripted. I know it is because I love seeing where they go. Might be my only chance to see some of these beautiful places.

Regarding Emily Maynard being the next Bachelorette - just plain ridiculous. I found her to be a very boring person when she was on Brad's season. She has plenty of money and I don't know why she would even do this show and have her beautiful daughter that she says she loves so much be able to watch and hear all about it down the road. I am sure that there are plenty of available men right where she lives and we all know she is not leaving there, so why bother?

We are getting to the end of this boring season and looks like we are getting ready for the next boring one. I agree with all those who think they should try to find new people. I really liked Emily from this season and would have loved to see her as the next Bachelorette. She seemed like a nice girl with a good sense of humor who I think would have offered us more than Emily Maynard, but what do I know?
    JavaJo, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Every season they do the same thing. It just doesn't seem like they come up with any new ideas.
    I guess they think this formula works. People that dont like the show/girl/guy still tune in, I have. I wont watch Emily's season, not because I hate her, I dont know her. But its all been said and done over and over. Plus its on when May? way too nice to be inside . I guess until Fleiss sees the numbers tanking, then he won't change the show.

FORT Fogey

Good point, Jaceegirl, about there being no strenuous physical dates with Courtney, when Ben made a point of saying more than once that he likes that kind of thing, and it's important to him to see how the women react in those circumstances. Why did he keep torturing Lindzi with those dates, while Courtney gets lazy picnics in the grass? Maybe it's in her contract that she cannot risk any injury or harm to her lovely talented face because she is A MODEL!
    BTW, Longhornfan, Midol and 2 others like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Good point, Jaceegirl, about there being no strenuous physical dates with Courtney, when Ben made a point of saying more than once that he likes that kind of thing, and it's important to him to see how the women react in those circumstances. Why did he keep torturing Lindzi with those dates, while Courtney gets lazy picnics in the grass? Maybe it's in her contract that she cannot risk any injury or harm to her lovely talented face because she is A MODEL!
    What's that all about?? Gosh, even Vienna had to take some risks. She just may have lost her title of "the most hated", to Courtney. Ben is near the bottom of the Bachelor list too. Can barely stand watching the show this season. Thank goodness for The Voice!
    JunkieGirl, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    You may be onto something here. Maybe Courtney did put that in her contract, saying that she would not risk any injury or harm to herself in order to not jeopardize her flourishing modeling career . If you think about it though, Courtney did have some of the most boring dates of the season compared to the other women. And even her hometown date involved a picnic, didn't it? Once again, no real physical activities involved other than a short walk up to the fake wedding altar. Maybe the real truth is that Courtney just isn't into any of those things that involve outdoor activities. Now wouldn't that be funny since Ben stressed how important that is to him?
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Closed Thread