Closed Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Bchelor 16 The Exotic Dates **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    but doesn't that assume that she actually wants some sort of relationship with Ben after this is over. If he picks her, she doesn't care after that point what he thinks of her.
    Not necessarily. If she can get him to pick her, then she needs to hang on to him long enough to make the talk show rounds after the show ends and they are reunited. She would get more positive exposure that way than if he dumped her at the ATFR show. And there is the whole "winning" thing she likes to tout out every now and then. If it's just a game to her and she's determined to win, then maybe she isn't thinking further ahead than the proposal.

I'm hoping he does pick her. It will come back to bite him in the ass and it leaves Lindzi free of him.
    jucamer, Midol, Babbred and 1 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Not necessarily. If she can get him to pick her, then she needs to hang on to him long enough to make the talk show rounds after the show ends and they are reunited. She would get more positive exposure that way than if he dumped her at the ATFR show. And there is the whole "winning" thing she likes to tout out every now and then. If it's just a game to her and she's determined to win, then maybe she isn't thinking further ahead than the proposal.

I'm hoping he does pick her. It will come back to bite him in the ass and it leaves Lindzi free of him.
    I agree - she needs to show off her prize from "winning", at least as long as it nets her some money.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PHan View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to get through all the posts... but did anyone else notice that the limo Nicki rode away in had California license plates? Bling 22 to be exact? Would they really truck a limo all the way to Switzerland? Or was that scene refilmed? Just asking.
    I didn't notice that! Very interesting. Hmmm.... theories, anyone?

Courtney reminds me of the theif that is not sorry she stole but she is very very very sorry she got caught..then tries to make 5 million excuses for it
    mesachick, ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Emily is desperately looking for a husband and father for her child, and doesn't realize no one will ever be able to compete with the memory of a perfect man. She is only 25 years old. Maybe it's time to focus 100% on her daughter and stop looking for a replacement to fulfill the fantasy that got cut short.

Desperation + impossible standards is not a pretty sight. Which is probably what had MF chasing her down.

I agree that Ben's family will see Perfect Courtney, and as much as I don't like her, she's pretty good at pulling that off when it suits her.

I will NOT be watching Emily's season, but ITA that NO ONE can compete with her memories. On a lighter note, I can't wait for the Women Tell All. Hope they'll show some bloopers. Love that!
    ButterflyFaery, Midol and Pandora2 like this.

As I thought before, Courtney is a master. She's pulling all the strings right now.
    ButterflyFaery and jucamer like this.

Watching the episode now.

I like what a blogger said, that it was blazingly obvious Nicki was going home from the very beginning. During Ben's voiceover, he said that he had liked Nicki since their 1-1 in Puerto Rico. Er, that was episode five. Yet he then turns around and says that he loved Courtney and Lindzi from the pilot episode. I don't know. Which one of those three do you think is going to go home?

During the footage of Courtney's first date with Ben, it was pretty funny to see his dog howling at her. They do say that dogs can sense things humans can't.

On the picnic with Nicki, you can see snow in the background. Wouldn't they have been cold? (Lindzi says she's cold when she first meets Ben, and they were at ground level.) Maybe there was more than cocoa in those mugs.

"I hope she accepts the fantasy card so we can continue our love story." Never mind. Nothing I can say would be cheesier than this line.

Did anybody else think that Ben's romantic dinner spot looked like, I don't know, a barn?

"I'm nervous about giving her the card...I hope she's ready for it." Excuse me? As opposed to the MODEL who's ready to jump in at a moment's notice? How disgusting.

"I'm very excited to spend some alone time with Nicki. These moments are really important for getting to know a person." Oh yeah, you got to know Courtney really well in your alone time with her. And did you notice that he simpered like Courtney while Nicki read the card? Gee, I wonder what was on his mind?

In addition to rappeling, I've also been rock climbing. Let me tell you, those harnesses hurt. They're deliberately cinched tightly by the belayer to make sure they hold you firmly. In this case, it probably hurt even more since all their weight was on the harness. Way to go, Ben. Subjecting your date to intense pain for several minutes. Now that's romantic. The giddiness she displayed at the end was probably the blood rushing back to her head.

"[Lindzi accepting the fantasy card] will be a telling sign of our relationship." Again, compared to the MODEL?

I don't mean to be choosy, since I'll probably never get to see it myself. Howevr, Lindzi's FS just looked plain to me. More like my house blown up several times bigger.

Do they speak English in Switzerland? Just wondered that while Ben and Courtney were shopping. Again, I'm so bored I wonder about these things.

"She's happy to discover new things...Ben's always surprising me [by rushing to take off his clothes when you propositioned him?]." Geesh, people, you make my job way too easy.

Notice that Courtney apologized for treating the girls badly, but not for the skinny dipping episode. She also never says that she was sorry for hurting the girls, but only for hurting Ben. Oh, yeah. That apology was as phony as a $50 Rolex.

"Hey Cow." Here's what we would say in Texas about that game: when that 1,000 pound cow sits on you, Ben, honey, you're going to have to find a new name for your wine. How about Benvolve?

First a barn and then a cellar. I don't know. Somehow, when I think of "romance" and "Switzerland," I think "chocolate factory" instead.

"[Courtney] I have trouble with women friends." I can't imagine why.

The music behind the cellar scene sounded like one of those New Age romance CD's. Hmmm. I think they're trying to soften up her image. You think?

That hot tub looked like those old-fashioned tubs that your grandparents used to take their once-a-week baths in. Could that explain Ben's hair?

Titanic--The cheesiest movie of all time for the cheesiest TV show of all time. Perfect match.

"She deserves a love like that." That asks her to take off her clothes in the name of "art" after just a couple of days? That hops into the sack in that same amount of time? Again, perfect match for this show.

FF through the scene with Kacie. Too painful.

I was trying to come up with some remark about finding the meaning of life in the ceiling, but I couldn't. I was too confused.

"I don't know what to do." No, any parent will tell you, Ben, that you know what to do. You just don't want to do it.

Is it a coincidence that they keep showing Victoria's Secret commercials?

When CH walked the women in, my first thought was to go "Awwww. Does he need help pinning the corsage on her prom dress?"

Speaking of school, we had the frat girl in a toga, the Goth girl in all black, and the prom queen in an elegant evening dress. Yep, definitely feeling like I'm back in high school or college right now.

Just after Ben finished his spiel, I distinctly heard a chime. What the...wasn't Courtney supposed to turn back into a toad or something? What was Ben? The pumpkin?

Somebody commented in a blog that as the limo pulls away with Nicki, you can see a California license plate on it. I looked at that scene a couple of times, but all I saw were blurry numbers. Could anybody do a screeshot and verify that?

Just read this in a blog and went back to verify it. Look closely in the ITM's that Courtney does during the picnic date. She's missing the earrings that she wears on the picnic. The blogger speculates that they were filmed after Switzerland and inserted once the controversy started to soften her up. The same blogger points out that her ITM during the cellar date was merely recycled from Panama. Does anybody remember that? Because in the cellar ITM she's wearing the same outfit from the picnic ITM's, including the missing earrings. Wouldn't that mean they were filmed together?

Caught this the second time around. "[Ben] I'm ready to take our relationship to another level and have some uninterrupted...um..." Yeah, I bet. Five minutes in the water wasn't enough, so you've probably been salivating at the thought of this date ever since then. No wonder he's been going through the motions with the other girls.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by PHan View Post
    Sorry I wasn't able to get through all the posts... but did anyone else notice that the limo Nicki rode away in had California license plates? Bling 22 to be exact? Would they really truck a limo all the way to Switzerland? Or was that scene refilmed? Just asking.
    Are you implying that something on this reality show is fake??!!! What?!?!?! I'm shocked, I tell you! Simply shocked. I may have to take to my bed...
    sweetpea, Midol, Babbred and 2 others like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I also heard rumors that numerous of Courtney's ITM's were done during the last several weeks to try to help redeem her now whether its true or not IDK but it wouldn't surprise me
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread