Closed Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree752Likes

Thread: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Bachelor 16: Hometowns **West Coast Spoilers**

I have to say that I only saw some hints of Ben looking like Alfalfa in some of the shows, but during the fake wedding - all I could think of was, OMG that's so totally Alfalfa!!

Glad that Kacie is out of this mess. What a bullet she dodged! I just can't see Ben with anyone else but Courtney at this point, and not because I see some kind of love between them either. I just feel bad for Lindzi and Nikki. What a waste of a season.

Yes, they were both wearing the twig rings at her parents' house.

Courtney's mom has kind of the same baby voice as her daughter.

So every guy Courtney has been involved with has hurt her and betrayed her? Hmmmm.... common denominator?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Ugh, the gleam in Courtney's eyes when Kacie was walking out was disgusting. It was very telling that Nikki and Lindzi immediately hugged Kacie, but Courtney just stood there awkwardly.
    Yes, I caught that "sh*t eating" grin on Courtney's face when Kacie was walking out. No surprise there, because Emily had mentioned in her exit interview that Courtney had said some awful things about Kacie in front of all of them.

Does anyone know when they will be filming the WTA show?
    NFL1, ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    So every guy Courtney has been involved with has hurt her and betrayed her? Hmmmm.... common denominator?
    I was thinking the very same thing!!! That should be a huge red flag.
    kateb and Pandora2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    According to the promo, they are going to show Emily's "first date" next week. I'm thinking some kind of meeting of her and Bentley.
    Well, that's a nauseating way to start her season.

I am completely meh on her as The Bachelorette. One thing for sure, we can kiss any drinks and hot tubs goodbye. I'm not sure I'm ready for a saccharine-sweet good Southern girl 'yes maam' Bachelorette. The guys better (as Jill so infamously put it) be f**in worth it.

So, I think I'm out for this one. I might check back in at the FRC but at this point the show, like it's lead, is boring me. Ben is ridiculous as is Courtney. They can live happily ever after for all I care (or until we see them both air their dirty laundry on BPad this summer).
    Last edited by sweetpea; 02-21-2012 at 01:58 AM.
    Midol likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Ben and Courtney sitting in a tree... Where's a lightening bolt when you need one.

I haven't finished watching the show, and haven't read the prior posts so I don't know if others noticed. It looked to me like Courtney had written her vows in advance. They were not written in the book, but on a different piece of paper.

Tonight I realized one of the reasons for my little crush on Kacie B. She reminds me of Allison Holker from SYTYCD.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! Lovely Kacie B dodged a bullet!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I enjoyed tonight. First of all Ben does listen, I don't care what anyone says he listens and he's attentive He was also very nervous( although he might say he wasn't) he was especially nervous at the last rose ceremony.He hated hurting Kacie, but she wasn't for him, not at all.I didnt like her family . I understand dads wanting to protect their girls but her mum and dad live way way back in the past I feel sorry for her And yes , yes i know she said she was from, the bible belt. .

I loved Lindzi's family, so down home and friendly.I thought Ben fit well with them, and they liked him. Same with Niki's family, same deal he was liked I didnt get a good read on Courtney's family, I really liked her dad, but she was very very nervous, and it showed. I dont think either of them will be on the BP.It would give me great pleasure to not see or hear of them being on that show.

I see when Courtney went over to Kacie right at the end, they cut that off so well.I wound that back to make sure, she turned to go over, and zap! typical editing

I like Ben and Courtney as a couple, and I hope she or Lindzi are F1.

There was no smirking tonight, they were all wound up..if you hate them , then you see smirk. I guess I dont hate any of them. Kacie's should move out and move on imnsho

Looking forward to next week

Saw Emily , and she need help from Ali and Ashley why?? didnt see Bentley thank hank.

Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-21-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread