Closed Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree599Likes

Thread: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/13 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

The overnight wait is over! Ben's Blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I had such high hopes for tonight! Even though I know better - as I too really believe she is his F1. Well Ben, it's your bed, now you have to lie (pun intended) in it. Courtney is just all kinds of wrong. Oh well... When does the Bachette start?? LOL
    Sadly I don't hold out much hope for that either. I find Emily as boring as Ben and you just know they will do everything to exploit her "tragic story" and throw everything at her to make her cry...including no doubt, the fake return of Bentley. Ah well, at least we'll have some hot eye candy!!!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    cant wait to see what Ben has to say if he has a blog come out this week after watching Courtney's behavior...I mean lets face it...she did everything but stick her tounge out at the other girls and say na na boo boo ...and she talks about the cattiness of others and how immature they are...I would just ask her one question are you the kettle or the pot
    Unfortunately you know he isn't going to say anything. If he did, he would be admitting that he acted like an ass at the mercy of little ben and that just isn't going to happen. He will defend himself, and her, to the horrific end that is no doubt about to be thrust upon us.
    Babbred likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    He's smitten. Or nuts. Or both.
    I think it's the body parts mentioned in your second sentence that are smitten.
    Ellen, waywyrd, kateb and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    And yet, he still calls Courtney aside for a pre-rose chat. What BS. All the 'no cocktail party' speech meant was 'I don't want to hear any more opinions about Courtney -- I want her to give me a reason to keep her and the rest of you can just stand around and entertain yourselves'.

He's smitten. Or nuts. Or both.

Ah his nuts are smitten
    Ellen, Alexxxx and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think it's the body parts mentioned in your second sentence that are smitten.

OMG - I wrote what I did before reading yours -

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG - I wrote what I did before reading yours -
    Great minds think alike . . . and I TOTALLY LOVE your avatar!!!
    jucamer likes this.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Well if he does end up with Courtney...he should do well to remember that California is a community property state.. and he better have one heck of a pre-nup... although Courtney may find out that he's got whatever $$ he has tied up in the business .. and he's not as rich as she thinks he is .. then he doesn't have to worry.. because she'll drop him faster than you can say "winning"...
    Wasting away another summer...

FORT Fogey

I kind of doubt she thinks he's rich. I just think she's in this for the publicity and hopes of becoming a TV personality rich in her own right. Ben is nothing more to her than a means to an end. She would act the same no matter who the Bachelor happened to be.

My dream rose ceremony:

Ben: Courtney.......journey....conn ection....amazing....blah blah. You are the one for me. (drops to one knee and produces ring) Will you marry me?

Courtney: (erupts into fits of laughter) Ohh Emmmm Geeeee! You actually really thought I was interested in you! (more hysterical giggling) I didn't think I put on that good an act! Maybe you are just an idiot!

Ben: But Courtney........what about our amazing connection? I want to continue this journey with you for the rest of our lives

Courtney: Ellll ooohhhh ellllll (she seems like the sort who would pronounce OMG and LOL as written) No Ben, this is the end of the amazing journey. You actually thought I would marry you? ewww! I think I am going to take my awesome acting ability to Hollywood. Maybe I can get Brad Pitt to leave Angie. Winning!!
    KocktailKat and Midol like this.

Closed Thread