Closed Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree507Likes

Thread: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    and here I was thinking it was the flavor flav show or the rock of love bus Courtney would have been perfect for both
    LOL I wouldn't wish Courtney on Bret Michaels for nothing! He's such a super cool dude. I know he'd have enough sense to dump her curbside quickly, unlike Ben. Flavor Flav would probably too. Charm School gets a big Too funny!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I know what you mean about wanting this season of the Courtney Ben show to be over. She is just playing him like a tool for more airtime. You can see the black widow look in her eyes...she isn't into him....she is into "winning" so she gets more screen time. This has been the most ingenuine season yet. So contrived. I had hoped for better with Ben. He seemed like a sweet guy...note...past tense ....seemed. He just seems boring and smary to me now. Uggh.....come on May!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Geez, yes. Her poor parents.

She was so worried about being sent home that in a last ditch attempt to spark Ben's interest or at the very least, make him lust for her, she straddles him like a cheap stripper. I guess her logic was, that it seems be working for Courteny so she'd play up the sexual factor too, hoping he'd keep her around. She went from having a serious conversation with Ben to practically giving him a lap dance, all within the space of half a minute.

In all the years / seasons I've watched both the Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons, that was the most desperate act I think I've ever seen from any of the people--whether men or women--on this show. Even more so than Trish's ambush of Jessie's date years ago.

And the worst part of it was, getting sent home afterward. Ouch. Dunno how she's going to live that one down any time soon.
    \\

And embarassing even further? She is a nurse....ugh! The shame.......the stereotype continues....thanks Jennifer!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-11-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    Pandora2 likes this.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I thought it was Jamie, not Jennifer.

I am wondering. All the girls are talking about having to open up, tell Ben what they really feel, because he wants them (demands) them to open up and have deep conversations.

Fine that he wants that but he does not expect that from Courtney does he now? I did not hear any deep conversations between those two.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I am wondering. All the girls are talking about having to open up, tell Ben what they really feel, because he wants them (demands) them to open up and have deep conversations.

Fine that he wants that but he does not expect that from Courtney does he now? I did not hear any deep conversations between those two.
    Kind of hard to go scuba diving in a puddle . . . no depth.
    Ellen, sweetpea, mesachick and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post

Well not that we have seen, I dont think Fleiss would ever cut/edit pieces of the show out.
    LOL

Edt edit edit imo

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Remember the fishing episode? They had a deep, in-depth coverasation about how they both liked mustard as a condiment!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Remember the fishing episode? They had a deep, in-depth coverasation about how they both liked mustard as a condiment!
    LOL! Now there's a solid foundation on which to build a relationship.

On "CBS Sunday Morning" a little while ago, they showed some clips of Ben from the show, as well as some past bachelors, and the narrator said it's difficult to know who is more deluded -- the people who come on this show to find love, or the people who watch expecting that THIS time, it might happen.
    dzigner, Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.

On "CBS Sunday Morning" a little while ago, they showed some clips of Ben from the show, as well as some past bachelors, and the narrator said it's difficult to know who is more deluded -- the people who come on this show to find love, or the people who watch expecting that THIS time, it might happen.
    Boy how true is that statement

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    LOL! Now there's a solid foundation on which to build a relationship.

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! Guilty! *hangs head in shame*

Although the past few seasons I have to admit, I watch more for the cat fights than the supposed love match.
    Midol, Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.

Closed Thread