Closed Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree507Likes

Thread: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    For real. I was so embarrassed for her I couldn't watch with both eyes. I had to cover one up while watching uncomfortably with the other. EEK
    I thought Ben was pretty good for putting up with her, she appeared to me to be very drunk.No wonder she was sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd, Jaime's scene with Ben was truly one of the most embarrassing moments in the history of The Bachelor - EVER.
    I just watched Kelly renenact this scene, and the guess host said this was real conversation! LOL too funny

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I thought it was interesting that producers showed us Ben-clips AND KacieB clips of each one saying they didn't know if they'd have enough to talk about.

So, although they had a good time doing island activities... it's a HUGE red flag if you are worried about hanging out with someone who you don't have easy-conversation with. And when BOTH parties say it about the other, it seems doomed.
    First of all, Ben does not seem like he is able to lead the conversations and always resorts to "making out" with the women to fill the empty space. And we haven't seen any real indepth conversations between him and Courtney either, or with any of the other women for that matter. So, I would think that Kacie B did worry about what they could possibly talk about for long extended periods of time. But, luckily for them their date was something that required plenty of physical activity. It appears that there was plenty to do on that island that kept them busy, requiring little conversation.

I might also add that they are probably starting to give us reasons why Ben most likely won't pick Kacie at the end....planting little seeds of doubt. Up until now they have made it APPEAR that Kacie is a frontrunner, someone that Ben might actually choose at the end. But Ben does not treat her the same way that he treats every moment with Courtney. Ben is lusting after Courtney.
    ilja and Midol like this.

I find Kacie very young( very) I think Ben can hold a conversation, lead one and listens well. I just dont think twirling baton Kacie is ready for all this( yet)
    Pandora2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I thought it was interesting that producers showed us Ben-clips AND KacieB clips of each one saying they didn't know if they'd have enough to talk about.

So, although they had a good time doing island activities... it's a HUGE red flag if you are worried about hanging out with someone who you don't have easy-conversation with. And when BOTH parties say it about the other, it seems doomed.

Yeah, that jumped out at me, too. It reminded me of the famous play "Our Town." The husband tells the wife, "When we got married forty years ago, my biggest fear was that someday we'd run out of things to say. Now, look, here we are all this time later and we're still talking." It also reminds me of something Mr. B said once. We were in a restaurant, not talking, and I told him I felt embarrassed. He said, "Don't worry. The fact that we can be quiet with each other just means that we're comfortable with each other." So yeah, when you're really compatible with somebody you don't worry about the talking and you don't worry about the silences. You just enjoy enjoy each other.

Did anybody else find the whole mess with Casey S just a bit disturbing? Let's rehash. Chris H comes to her and says they found out she was in love with somebody else. He repeats that to the other girls after she's gone. Casey herself says this guy told her flat out that he wasn't going to marry her, but for whatever crazy reason she's still hanging around him and hoped Ben would help her forget him. So my question is: since when has it been a crime to be in love? Chris even told Casey they didn't think she came on the show to deceive anybody. Sheesh, hasn't anybody here thought they had feelings for somebody and then fallen for somebody else? It just didn't feel right watching how Casey got treated.

Secondly, if she wasn't in a serious relationship with this other guy, then why in the heck did he contact the show? Shouldn't he have been glad that Casey was moving on to some other guy and leaving him alone? That just sounds creepy to me, and I really hope Casey isn't going back to him. I think she needs some therapy to help her get her issues resolved.

That whole scene with Jamie was just beyond embarrassing. The whole time I watched it I kept wanting to go wash myself off. What is up with the stripper theme this season? It's driving me crazy.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Thank you - agree 100% with what you wrote with regard to Casey and the ex-boyfriend who apparently didn't want to marry her, yet wants to contact the show about her. Not a nice person and I hope she stays away from him.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Thank you - agree 100% with what you wrote with regard to Casey and the ex-boyfriend who apparently didn't want to marry her, yet wants to contact the show about her. Not a nice person and I hope she stays away from him.
    I thought she went on the show to get over this guy. Like many others before her. This made up drama is just that( its all hearsay) . I wish her well, because she really needs some help.

I felt the same way about the Casey S thing. it made no sense that Chris H would suddenly intervene just because the EX-boyfriend, who's not in love with her, who has no intention of ever marrying her, who she came on the show to get over and hopefully fall for someone else, called to say she was in love with him and they were in a serious relationship. That was a bunch of BS drama they came up with because Ben is so dull and it's so obvious, to me at least, who he picks in the end. Let's face it... this season is nothing more than the Ben and Courtney show.

I am however interested in seeing the hometown dates. Assuming Courtney is still in the running I'm pretty curious just what kind of people raised the wretched winch.
    sweetpea, RoxyKnox and Longhornfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I felt the same way about the Casey S thing. it made no sense that Chris H would suddenly intervene just because the EX-boyfriend, who's not in love with her, who has no intention of ever marrying her, who she came on the show to get over and hopefully fall for someone else, called to say she was in love with him and they were in a serious relationship. That was a bunch of BS drama they came up with because Ben is so dull and it's so obvious, to me at least, who he picks in the end. Let's face it... this season is nothing more than the Ben and Courtney show.

I am however interested in seeing the hometown dates. Assuming Courtney is still in the running I'm pretty curious just what kind of people raised the wretched winch.
    I am sure her mom is very nice but I will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    there never was anything between Casey S and Ben anyhow I don't remember even seeing them interact Casey was kept around cause she was/is Courtney's only friend and they needed her to feed info to Courtney....but ITA this was the wrong way to handle it....okay she was in love with the guy and as it was stated when has that become a crime but she was smart enough it seems finally to try and move on becaused she realized the relationship wasn't going anywhere...the ex boyfriend sounds like a total douche bag...let him go hang out with Bentley sounds like they would make great friends...and I do think therapy could help her get over this guy and move on with her life and I hope she does and doesn't go back to him just because of being lonely or habit

it sounds to me like he treats her like his security blanket he keeps her on that string just in case and she needs to break it....it also sounds like he is one of those guys that NO I don't really want her but I dog gone sure don't want anyone else to have her either...cause if someone else has her and really loves her I can't keep her on a string
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 02-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread