Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree507Likes

Thread: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 2/6 Bachelor 16 Show Thread: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers*

I loved the soundbite of one of the girls telling Ben to "tread lightly", mere days after he had warned Emily to "tread lightly".

That command alone would've made me go home if I'd been Emily. ("Tread this, you Neanderthal!") But the fact that it was turned around and used on Ben himself, and was regarding Courtney, was somewhat gratifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte71 View Post
    When I first watched the scene, I was surprised that the girl with the "black bar" across her chest was the one speaking spanish with the chief. After seeing several posts about Emily speaking spanish to the chief, I rewatched the scene and it was Courtney speaking spanish with the chief. I was pleasantly surprised. She seemed very engaging wtih the locals and not in a missing bikini kind of way.
    I bet the show missed that part, otherwise they would have taken it out

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Gawd, Jaime's scene with Ben was truly one of the most embarrassing moments in the history of The Bachelor - EVER.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet the show missed that part, otherwise they would have taken it out
    This is Fleiss we are talking about - he doesn't miss anything lol
    Last edited by mesachick; 02-08-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't see Kacie B and Ben as a good match. She's a sweetheart, but I just don't think they would be right for each other.
    At this point - I don't see Ben as a good match for any of the girls. Watching his behavior, it's hard to believe that he's actually looking for love - seems like all he wants is just a romp in the ocean. His actions with the girls seem so blase. Maybe that will change in the coming weeks - but as for now, he just doesn't seem in to it. Maybe CH should do an intervention with Ben, and send him home for not really being open to the process.
    sweetpea, Thor, kateb and 4 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd, Jaime's scene with Ben was truly one of the most embarrassing moments in the history of The Bachelor - EVER.
    It really was. Talking about parents, when she straddled him, I bet her mom was mortified

last night here I am trying to watch the new ABC show The River and all I could think about with all the producers and cameramen hanging around was the bachelor that show proved to be a great example of what lengths and manipulations these people will go to get their shots...sad sad sad
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It really was. Talking about parents, when she straddled him, I bet her mom was mortified
    Geez, yes. Her poor parents.

She was so worried about being sent home that in a last ditch attempt to spark Ben's interest or at the very least, make him lust for her, she straddles him like a cheap stripper. I guess her logic was, that it seems be working for Courteny so she'd play up the sexual factor too, hoping he'd keep her around. She went from having a serious conversation with Ben to practically giving him a lap dance, all within the space of half a minute.

In all the years / seasons I've watched both the Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons, that was the most desperate act I think I've ever seen from any of the people--whether men or women--on this show. Even more so than Trish's ambush of Jessie's date years ago.

And the worst part of it was, getting sent home afterward. Ouch. Dunno how she's going to live that one down any time soon.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-08-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Geez, yes. Her poor parents.

She was so worried about being sent home that in a last ditch attempt to spark Ben's interest or at the very least, make him lust for her, she straddles him like a cheap stripper. I guess her logic was, that it seems be working for Courteny so she'd play up the sexual factor too, hoping he'd keep her around. She went from having a serious conversation with Ben to practically giving him a lap dance, all within the space of half a minute.

In all the years / seasons I've watched both the Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons, that was the most desperate act I think I've ever seen from any of the people--whether men or women--on this show. Even more so than Trish's ambush of Jessie's date years ago.

And the worst part of it was, getting sent home afterward. Ouch. Dunno how she's going to live that one down any time soon.
    It was the whole 'kissing manual/instructions' that made me cringe.
    bee stung lips and mesachick like this.

It was the whole 'kissing manual/instructions' that made me cringe.
    For real. I was so embarrassed for her I couldn't watch with both eyes. I had to cover one up while watching uncomfortably with the other. EEK
    RoxyKnox and Fanny Mare like this.

Closed Thread