Closed Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He gets down on one knee, looks up with love gleaming in his eyes reflecting off the Neil Lane ring he displays for her approval, "Courtney, will you marry me?"

"MARRY you? Hell no. I was just interested in WINNING," she says laughing scornfully, her upper lip flapping in the breeze.
    I hate to say it but IMO he deserves her doing that for just the lack of respect he has shown the other girls...as my 23 yr old said...she is the kinda girl you badda bang badda boom but you don't bring her home to momma
    jucamer and Babbred like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    If you're crying over some dude you barely know on national TV, you have a problem.
    Very very true.

Just yesterday I was thinking that it was kind of coincidental, if not interesting that for whatever reason, the women always seem to like the bachelor, all of them. I can recall only two walkouts and that was during the football player's(Jesse) season. Ehmmmm. If others recall any other walkouts, please advise.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Just yesterday I was thinking that it was kind of coincidental, if not interesting that for whatever reason, the women always seem to like the bachelor, all of them. I can recall only two walkouts and that was during the football player's(Jesse) season. Ehmmmm. If others recall any other walkouts, please advise.
    I read Emily could/would leave anytime, but so far she hasn't. I dont know who Jesse was.

I don't remember if it was one or two but the 2nd season the show aired Aaron Burge a couple of the girls walked before the rose ceromoney..but this was back when CH said before each RC if any of you ladies don't feel the connection please feel free to leave..they don't say that anymore too many of the girls want to leave now
    ilja, jucamer and Babbred like this.

The problem now is they dangle the next lead in front of the girls. They know if they stick around long enough, have a good enough story or following, etc, they may get to be the next lead - a shot at 'stardom' if you will. So even though many couldn't give a crap about the guy they are fighting over, many will make it seem like they care a WHOLE LOT just to get that shot.

I blame Fleiss. As always.
    Babbred and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    The problem now is they dangle the next lead in front of the girls. They know if they stick around long enough, have a good enough story or following, etc, they may get to be the next lead - a shot at 'stardom' if you will. So even though many couldn't give a crap about the guy they are fighting over, many will make it seem like they care a WHOLE LOT just to get that shot.

Really? well I had no idea thats what he is doing..sad really.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

I know others have opinions but IMO Kacie B or LIndzi would be my only choices if they were to choose a bachelorette from this season but since we know they have already made their choice they won't go back to either of these girls like they are doing with Emily...but its because it was what the show from Emily from the get go and it was what she was after also...and they quickly had to readjust after Brad picked Emily

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I know others have opinions but IMO Kacie B or LIndzi would be my only choices if they were to choose a bachelorette from this season but since we know they have already made their choice they won't go back to either of these girls like they are doing with Emily...but its because it was what the show from Emily from the get go and it was what she was after also...and they quickly had to readjust after Brad picked Emily
    So they didnt want him to choose Emily( not at all) .It doesn't make much sense to me, as to why she was on the show then.

I think Kacie B reminds me of Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I read Emily could/would leave anytime, but so far she hasn't. I dont know who Jesse was.
    Jesse Palmer. He was HOT, but sort of boring.

Closed Thread