Closed Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Cant control behaviours I guess. If I didnt like all this, I wouldnt watch or let any of my family watch .Its like a car wreck right? cant help but look. I like Ben, I dont care what anyone else thinks of him.I really like him. I dont care what he did or with whom.I dont know him, wont ever meet him. I am not putting him down, as I am enjoying him and his humor. I know you dont see the humor, but I sure do. I also dont see any difference in the sex on the beach or in the suite. We have to agree to disgree on that.Both places are pretty neat though I dont know what Courtney said about Blakely, I dont care for Blakely, she comes across way too desperate for me.I am sure she is a really nice girl though, she just needs to get a guy her own age, or perhaps a little older.

I am sure Ben's mum was warned well ahead of time. It wouldn't worry me. What did we see? black boxes over their naughty bits.LOL I guess I cant see what the trouble with all that is. ging
    Shoepie likes this.

The Courtney Episode. I stand by what I posted last week and that is that I find her delicious to watch. On Kelly today, Daniel Radcliffe called her angry, but I see it as more of a wry chuckle. The editing cuts with her giving critiques of the other girls chances with Ben were well done and there was a bit of uh, oh, when she saw him with Kacie B. When she went to his suite to continue her plan to seduce him, she was very subtle about and the guy didn't have a chance. Delicious stuff.
    luvlady345 and Fanny Mare like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Courtney Episode. I stand by what I posted last week and that is that I find her delicious to watch. On Kelly today, Daniel Radcliffe called her angry, but I see it as more of a wry chuckle. The editing cuts with her giving critiques of the other girls chances with Ben were well done and there was a bit of uh, oh, when she saw him with Kacie B. When she went to his suite to continue her plan to seduce him, she was very subtle about and the guy didn't have a chance. Delicious stuff.
    Delicious indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood your post, but there's a huge difference between skinny dipping (if that's all they did) and having sexual intercourse in the suite. Maybe they had sex in the ocean or on the beach, but we don't know if that's what Ben was referring to when he said he and Courtney had an "intimate moment." (Just took a moment, Ben? Another reason to dump you.) As far as the skinny dipping itself, usually I would not find it offensive if all done in a spirit of good fun PRIVATELY, or with someone with whom you're in a close relationship PRIVATELY, but Courtney was gleefully stripping (and didn't she try to insult Blakely by referring to her as a stripper earlier that same day?) off her undies in front of a camera crew on national TV, and for that matter, so was Ben. His mother must be delighted. Or maybe guys' mothers don't care.
    I'm a guy's mother and I would be disappointed. Though, I would be mostly worried about my son getting hurt by someone who appears so manipulative and mean on TV.

As a matter of fact, my son married a girl who made Courtney appear like Miss Manners. While I tried to warn him, as gently as possible, he wouldn't listen so I had to let it go. Thankfully, he learned for himself after a few years and now is married to a real sweetheart.

It really does hurt to see your child make such horrible mistakes. While I would have loved to have stopped all of his future pain at the time, when someone falls in love especially when they are so young and inexperienced, they really are blind to the things that others can see.

Now that I'm thinking about this in terms of my own son, I'm starting to have a little more sympathy for Ben. While it seems to me that it's more lust than love that is blinding him, I can remember being young and dumb and full of _______.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Cant control behaviours I guess. If I didnt like all this, I wouldnt watch or let any of my family watch .Its like a car wreck right? cant help but look. I like Ben, I dont care what anyone else thinks of him.I really like him. I dont care what he did or with whom.I dont know him, wont ever meet him. I am not putting him down, as I am enjoying him and his humor. I know you dont see the humor, but I sure do. I also dont see any difference in the sex on the beach or in the suite. We have to agree to disgree on that.Both places are pretty neat though I dont know what Courtney said about Blakely, I dont care for Blakely, she comes across way too desperate for me.I am sure she is a really nice girl though, she just needs to get a guy her own age, or perhaps a little older.

I am sure Ben's mum was warned well ahead of time. It wouldn't worry me. What did we see? black boxes over their naughty bits.LOL I guess I cant see what the trouble with all that is. ging
    Geez, I guess I am suddenly not communicating clearly at all. I said there is a big difference between skinny dipping and having sex. It's not a matter of where they have sex. And we might have only seen black boxes covering their butts and her breasts, but the camera crew saw it all, and she didn't flinch at all about exposing herself like that and bouncing around. Must be because she's a MODEL. You all know she's a model, right? Oh yes, she told us that Ben probably never went skinny dipping with a MODEL before.

Oh, and yes, people can control behaviors ... their own. That's what being an adult is about.

I understood you .No worries, we are just seeing it all very differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I still think he felt badly when he saw all the women. I am pretty sure that the script said to mention skinny dipping, nobody just starts that conversation, where would you like to skinny dip? wasn't that Jennifer? she said it was freeing to swim naked. Hmm highly suspicious all of this
    Fanny Mare I just watched this part of the show again, and Courtney is the one who starts off the topic. She says, "I like to spend as much time in my birthday suit as possible," and then Jennifer takes her cue and mentions skinny dipping. Courtney is just itching for everyone to know, probably hoping they will pull themselves out of the game.

What bothered me most watching it back tonight was Courtney's comment about Elyse. She's in Ben's room telling him she's going to help him unwind after a long day - but to the camera she says something to the effect that his eyes must be tired after having to look at Elyse all day. That's just not nice.
    Midol likes this.

Nope it wasn't nice, but did it really bother me? nope.

It will be interesting to see how they interact with each other at the WTA.

It will indeed.

Closed Thread