Closed Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/30 Bachelor 16 Show Thread Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    Looks like Casey S gets kicked off the show next week. What you think?
    I was thinking one of her loved ones died and she had to leave because of that.
    LovetheRoses, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Yes, I thought something happened to a family/friend. I hope they are OK

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Wow, I really didn't see Jennifer going home AT ALL.
    He sent two of the better girls home tonight. Lucky them! Not only is he unappealing, he has poor judgement in women. I watched as little of the show as possible tonight. Flicked back to it, now and then. Will be surprised if he ends up with anyone, and if so....will it last?
    sparklete likes this.

Homemade pizza and an apricot ale... ready to go on the west coast! I love Monday nights. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Homemade pizza and an apricot ale... ready to go on the west coast! I love Monday nights. :-)

Get the alka seltzer ready too - you're going to have a really upset stomach when you see the skinny dipping scene
    waywyrd, cantstopwatchin and Midol like this.

ohhhh... good point. I'll eat fast.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Arrgggg. I get it already. The producers want people to hate Courtney. Surely they must have footage of other things to show? In fact, why in hell didn't they name Courtney as The Bachelor? It's her show, not Ben's. No one really gives a crap about him anymore, they wonder how manipulated/snowed he can be.

If she's an actress looking for work, this show isn't it and her audition sucks. lol She makes all the same dumb faces and does weird things with her mouth, over and over again. Most people hate watching themselves and seeing things that they've never noticed about themselves. Wonder how she feels seeing all those weird "tics"? How's that taste, Court?

Jennifer should feel happy that she is outta there, out of the clutches of grimy Ben. She is way too normal for this show. Poor girl, she is one of those ugly criers, just like me. Haha. She is my fave this season. I hope she finds someone who is handsome, charming and has great f'n hair!!
    gochapgo, JavaJo, ilja and 4 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

As foolish as I think Emily was to tell Ben she is focusing on their relationship now and not Courtney ... and then start bashing Courtney again ... I bristled at the way he sternly warned her to "be careful." In other words, he told her to shut up about Courtney, and in a very patronizing tone of voice. I know this is not the usual dating situation, but if I went out with someone who spoke to me that way if I said something he didn't like, I'd say see ya! He seems like someone who does not tolerate disagreement very well. In how many other seasons has the lead been warned about someone not being there for the right reasons, and even if the lead didn't believe it, he/she did NOT respond in such a harsh way. It just seemed very controlling to me. I'd watch out for men like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Skank in the water!
    I was waiting for that rose that he set afloat with Elyse to just float by and dumb Ben to give it to the skank.

Her parents must be so proud and I am dying to know what his mother and sister have to say to him after watching this. How on earth can he talk himself out of this?
    jucamer, Babbred and sparklete like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Wha?! He sends Jennifer home and keeps Emily? Weird.
    I wonder if the producers are making him keep her around so that Courtney has a protagonist that she can annoy the hell out of?
    He so is not into her any more. Twice she has carried on about Courtney and twice he has basically told her to stop or she will pay the consequences...the last time just after he got naked with the MODEL...just in case we didn't know what she did.
    RoxyKnox likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Closed Thread