Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Bachelor 16 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    There's a big difference between the way Michelle and Courtney have been portrayed. Michelle made her comments about the other girls in PIs and they were so over the top you could tell she was trying to be funny and sarcastic. The comment she made to brad about getting rid of some girls was obviously an attempt at humor. however, she was never shown being mean or making rude comments directly to the girls. When the show aired the other girls said they had no idea she was saying those things. On the other hand, Courtney says horrible things directly to the girls and talks bad about girls to the other girls. I just think that talking negatively about other people, esp. people you barely know, is an incredibly unattractive trait. Hopefully, the girls who are doing this will see themselves when the show airs and realize that the old adage "if you don't have something nice to say..." is an oldy, but a goody.
    She was hated, Michelle was hated. She wasnt joking at the time, those were her lines.(( Season 15's go-to crazy beyotch ) says she was an actress as well. One of the the girls said Michelle needs help, sound familiar? it was to me last night, same thing was said of Courtney. Google her season and you will see her lines. And the remarks about her. They have hours of footage on each and every girl they choose, not us, which light to show them in. I am not saying Courtney is a saint I dont rewrite history either.

FORT Regular

I missed what Courtney said when she got the rose. Can anyone tell me?

FORT Fan

We moved this weekend and it's been crazy so I just got around to watching this on Hulu tonight. Wow what an episode I don't even know where to start. Oh how about Ben describing Courtney to his sister, I was like uuuhhh do you even know this girl? apparently not. I really like Kacie B. and Lindzi. I also think I like Emily too, anyone else think she would make a good match for Ames? Haha and yes that was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, Shawntel coming back was just weird... I also couldn't belive that Ben basically just ignored poor Erica who was passing out, jeez what an ass. Yeah I think I'll end on that note
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Emily and Ames, nope. I dont know who would be good with him, but not her.She was a pretty *mean* girl last night to Shawntel

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Emily and Ames, nope. I dont know who would be good with him, but not her.She was a pretty *mean* girl last night to Shawntel
    I don't recall her being mean. In fact, she and Kacie are the only two who I don't remember saying anything bad when Shawntel came back. I do remember Emily talking to some other women and saying something along the lines of "I heard them and it sounds like they have chemistry". Anyone else?
    Cornholio and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    I missed what Courtney said when she got the rose. Can anyone tell me?
    she really hesitated when he offered the rose or more likely the editing made it look that way..anyway she said something along the lines of how hard this was...it wasn't what she said it was the tone in which she said it ...it was like she was threatening him in an underlining way or giving him an ultimatum it was going to be either her or Shawntel..thats why I stand behind that she is the F1 and that final rose was for Shawntel but the boss made it clear with her tone and eyes that the newcomer was NOT welcome and he better make his choice and like I said last night Ben's you know whats dried up like tiny little raisins and he behaved like a good doggie without a mind and opinion of his own
    kateb likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Did you see the very awkward takes at the end? Erica showing Ben her tattoo inside her lip( it says amour) and it has to be done every 6 months She said it hurt and he dug in too deep . No wonder she fainted.
    That really was gross. I'm not a big tatoo fan but then I'm not big on needles poking me ... even when necessary! I don't understand why she would get one in her mouth ... that has to be redone repeatedly. No one sees it unless you pull out your lower lip ... with spit and all ... Not particularly attractive but then maybe I'm behind the times. Kind of reminded me of that girl ... can't remember which Bachelor ... who put an orange peel in her mouth and thought it was funny ... Although she did eventually find someone who apparently liked that!
    ButterflyFaery and Fanny Mare like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

That really was gross. I'm not a big tatoo fan but then I'm not big on needles poking me ... even when necessary! I don't understand why she would get one in her mouth ... that has to be redone repeatedly. No one sees it unless you pull out your lower lip ... with spit and all ... Not particularly attractive but then maybe I'm behind the times. Kind of reminded me of that girl ... can't remember which Bachelor ... who put an orange peel in her mouth and thought it was funny ... Although she did eventually find someone who apparently liked that!
    I did LOL though,Ben wasn't quite sure what to say. He did say "ouch, didnt it hurt" but I think he was taken aback when she said she had to keep doing it.I dont like tattoos either, or needles.So maye we dont get it..

I did LOL though,Ben wasn't quite sure what to say. He did say "ouch, didnt it hurt" but I think he was taken aback when she said she had to keep doing it.I dont like tattoos either, or needles.So maye we dont get it..
    Well I personally DO like tattoos and I have 9 4 of which are rather large, but I still find it extremely odd that she had that one...espically since she only has 1 other or something. I saw it on her profile that she had one on her lip, but I thought it was a mistake and thought it was her HIP! Silly me.

Yes, very strange indeed...and it grossed me out, and like I said, I like tattoos. The only other time I have seen that was on a man and it said "sit here" . DISGUSTING.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen View Post
    Well I personally DO like tattoos and I have 9 4 of which are rather large, but I still find it extremely odd that she had that one...espically since she only has 1 other or something. I saw it on her profile that she had one on her lip, but I thought it was a mistake and thought it was her HIP! Silly me.

Yes, very strange indeed...and it grossed me out, and like I said, I like tattoos. The only other time I have seen that was on a man and it said "sit here" . DISGUSTING.
    That is disgusting. I am a chicken when it comes to needles, so in the mouth? um definitely a no

Closed Thread