Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 1/9 The Bachelor 16 Show Discussion Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

there was a "VIP" cocktail waitress on Big Brother a couple of years ago .. and I can't remember her name (but can remember her laugh drove me crazy.. oh yeah .. Rachel...) - She basically described it as "getting men" to buy expensive bottles of patrone/wine .. for her ... it was in Vegas... but she never owned up to any lap dances...
    Wasting away another summer...

Scotch for next Bachelor....at least we will enjoy those dogs..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I should have been feeling sorry for Jenna I guess, but when she was going on about being shocked and humiliated, I was thinking about quite a few girls who went home last time. You're not unique, Jenna. She really is an odd duck.

I can't believe he kept Monica.

Ben doesn't have a very expressive face, but his eyes give him away. You can see whether he actually likes a girl or whether he's just giving out a rose because he still has some.

I thought it was interesting that he wanted the girls to go to Sonoma and experience a more "normal" experience. No Fiji for these girls? I haven't read anything about where they go (or don't go), but that's merely rhetorical. I can definitely wait to see if they go somewhere besides California. I suppose they will, at least after they weed out the "pack" some more.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    thats why I say its over game set and match for those that watch Millionaire Matchmaker what does Patty always say...who does your P pick....and Ben's made his choice tonight...and she played him like a fiddle and have to give her credit she is a better actress than I thought she was
    I'm just now watching and this is exactly what I thought too!

Did anyone else notice that he said "too good to be true" 4 times about Courtney.... already foreshadowing things to come?

Actually, a VIP hostess doesn't typically do lap dances....but does flirt and build up the ego.

FORT Fogey

I was being facetious (sort of) about the lap dances, and I'm sure Ben's mommy will be thrilled if Blakeley is one of the final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    I should have been feeling sorry for Jenna I guess, but when she was going on about being shocked and humiliated, I was thinking about quite a few girls who went home last time. You're not unique, Jenna. She really is an odd duck.

I can't believe he kept Monica.

Ben doesn't have a very expressive face, but his eyes give him away. You can see whether he actually likes a girl or whether he's just giving out a rose because he still has some.

I thought it was interesting that he wanted the girls to go to Sonoma and experience a more "normal" experience. No Fiji for these girls? I haven't read anything about where they go (or don't go), but that's merely rhetorical. I can definitely wait to see if they go somewhere besides California. I suppose they will, at least after they weed out the "pack" some more.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Oh and did you notice the I don't want to hold her too closely or I might get cooties hugs?

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    I'm just now watching and this is exactly what I thought too!

Did anyone else notice that he said "too good to be true" 4 times about Courtney.... already foreshadowing things to come?
    Yeah, I noticed and it reminded me way too much of Ashley and Bentley. Now I'm trying to remember how Ben acted at the cocktail party when Ashley brought up Bentley coming back. I'm just wondering if his reaction is going to come back to haunt him when and if he realizes that he's just been Bentleyed.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    For real. Good grief, if Ben gives her a rose tonight *I* might cry.

OTOH the promos with her crying crack me up.

OMG Ben - seeing Blakelee sitting on the floor beside the toile crying . . . RED FLAG.
    Many times watching the show tonight I have heard that "red flag" whisper from the SNL commercial about Red Flag perfume. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Actually, a VIP hostess doesn't typically do lap dances....but does flirt and build up the ego.
    Oh man, I coulda, shoulda, woulda!!! I always knew I missed my calling.

Closed Thread