Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Jenna *No Spoilers*

Re: Jenna *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I liked her, except for the melt down. I'm sure that is being played up to make her out as "out of control". The drink and nervousness seemed to be the culprits for her behavior. She should get more chances, unless she is the chosen wierdo. There always has to be at least one.
    From Chris' blog:

Ben was somewhat aware of the drama and although he was unsure of Jenna, in the end he decided he would chalk up her emotion to first night jitters and give her another chance
    For some reason my gut tells me Ben doesn't have a lot of patience for emotional displays. Sadly, I think that if there is any repeat, however small, she'll be gone soon. If he has any interest in her, he'll find a way to get to know her ... as in a one-on-one ... but I doubt that will happen. I think he'll just cut her loose for mutual benefit.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think the producers will insist she stay for as long as Ben can tolerate it. They love to keep the drama queens and kings around. They'll ply her with booze and let the drama follow.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I think the producers will insist she stay for as long as Ben can tolerate it. They love to keep the drama queens and kings around. They'll ply her with booze and let the drama follow.
    Maybe ... but as said, my impression is that he's not the empathetic type and so not too tolerant. He sees this as all about him, and he knows that Jenna's emotions will obviously draw attention.

Also, when he was a guest on "Kelly" she asked if the producers "encouraged" him one way or the other. He insisted that his decisions were not influenced and were all his own. We know that's not totally true ... but again, I see Ben as controlling if only based on his dismissal of Anna ... the woman who just walked by him. I think there are some contingencies written into his contract and in agreeing to be the Bachelor.

He does not want to be put in a position to look bad or be humiliated.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe ... but as said, my impression is that he's not the empathetic type and so not too tolerant. He sees this as all about him, and he knows that Jenna's emotions will obviously draw attention.

Also, when he was a guest on "Kelly" she asked if the producers "encouraged" him one way or the other. He insisted that his decisions were not influenced and were all his own. We know that's not totally true ... but again, I see Ben as controlling if only based on his dismissal of Anna ... the woman who just walked by him. I think there are some contingencies written into his contract and in agreeing to be the Bachelor.

He does not want to be put in a position to look bad or be humiliated.
    I am glad he let her go. I think that was a rude thing of her to do. Yes, she made an impression, just not a good one.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Oh, this poor girl! I had high hopes for her, at first, but she had an awful first episode. I also saw an interview w/her in her hotel room before the show even started, and she came across a bit high-strung and kind of "off" somehow. She's very pretty, but does weird things with her mouth and her facial expressions - they seemed to get worse with her drinking as the night went on. She obviously was drunk during that conversation outside w/Ben, slurring her words, not making sense, etc. Then the bathroom scene, and being late to the rose ceremony - now the previews show she's crying again. I would hope she'd have learned not to drink too much in these situations after the first night, but apparently she didn't or she's just so overly emotional that she couldn't reign it in. I feel bad for her!

Couldn't someone have combed her hair before she arrived (late) at the RC? She looked like a crazy person...probably bad edits, but still!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna.....you only have ONE time to make a FIRST impression! Way to go, Sister!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, this poor girl! I had high hopes for her, at first, but she had an awful first episode. I also saw an interview w/her in her hotel room before the show even started, and she came across a bit high-strung and kind of "off" somehow. She's very pretty, but does weird things with her mouth and her facial expressions - they seemed to get worse with her drinking as the night went on. She obviously was drunk during that conversation outside w/Ben, slurring her words, not making sense, etc.
    I agree: she does weird things with her mouth. I didn't notice that until the second show. Also, nothing she said made any sense.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 01-10-2012 at 08:00 AM.

I find this girl fascinating. Yes, she does weird things with her mouth, and yes, she probably drank too much, or didn't eat enough. But she has a perfect reality TV personality: unstable, unpredictable, can't wait to see what she's going to do or say next. On last night's episode she was barely in it until the cocktail party. And then when Ben came up to get some time with her she was like, "Oh..." with no smile, just weird, but so intriguing. Does anyone know where her blog is? Might be a good read. I think it's about relationships which she knows nothing about, lol! Makes for GREAT TV!

I was too harsh on her, on Ben's blog he puts it so much nicer than I ever could/would

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast