Closed Thread
Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    l

Too true. In the early years I think most people did it for the fun/adventure but these days I just take it as given that they are here to promote their business or their entertainment career.

Also, I'm curious...who were you wrong about? If that's not too rude...
    not rude at all.

My now ex!! LOL

Yes most of them on there are wannabes, and the more we hate them or the more we talk about them, the longer they stick around. I dont hate any of them, its a strong word reserved for those that I know personally
    ilja likes this.

used to be about half what I call "real" girls who applied to get on the show for fun and adventure and the other half were models, actressess, and wanna be's ...now each season we only see maybe 5 what I call "real" girls and the rest are models, actressess, and wanna be's..the real girls get fewer and fewer each season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    used to be about half what I call "real" girls who applied to get on the show for fun and adventure and the other half were models, actressess, and wanna be's ...now each season we only see maybe 5 what I call "real" girls and the rest are models, actressess, and wanna be's..the real girls get fewer and fewer each season
    yes and I cant tell the difference anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    not rude at all.

My now ex!! LOL

Yes most of them on there are wannabes, and the more we hate them or the more we talk about them, the longer they stick around. I dont hate any of them, its a strong word reserved for those that I know personally
    LOL Thanks for sharing...I thought you ment someone from the show.

Like you, I don't hate any of them but I am finding that I don't really like that many of them either. That's what happens when you learn how things are manipulated and edited.

I find the older I get, the better judge of character I am. That could be because now I don't worry so much what others think about me and have become more observant. I'm much less swayed by how people present themselves...be it in real life or on TV...some are just better actors.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    LOL Thanks for sharing...I thought you ment someone from the show.

Like you, I don't hate any of them but I am finding that I don't really like that many of them either. That's what happens when you learn how things are manipulated and edited.

I find the older I get, the better judge of character I am. That could be because now I don't worry so much what others think about me and have become more observant. I'm much less swayed by how people present themselves...be it in real life or on TV...some are just better actors.
    I was joking around. I agree with your post 100 %

Count me in the minority who likes Courtney.......Next weeks when Emily ask her who she is laughing at and Courtney saids YOU lol, OMG, the girl is crazy!
    KocktailKat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Wasn't she the one who said "How'd that taste coming out of your mouth?" when one of the other girls read that date card with Courtney's name on it? I'm sorry, that was just plain mean.
    Her comment showed very poor character. It was just really ugly to hear. I wonder if she felt regret for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I finally figured out who she reminds me of with the bloodshot eyes and weird eyebrows: Jack Black. No, seriously! If I had a pic of her with those just-smoked-a-joint eyes, they could pass for relatives.

Oh my, they really do look related.

That being said, I do think Courtney is pretty, not as pretty as she acts like she thinks she is, but pretty nonetheless.

As for my ability to judge someone's character as I've gotten older, I'm ashamed to admit that I still get tripped up every now and then and it bugs the you-know-what out of me. While Courtney seems like a witch on the show, I am trying to remind myself that the edits on this show could make Mother Theresa look like Vienna.

I do wonder if this show and the talk about the folks on the web has ever helped a former bach/ette to change their ways for the better.
    JavaJo likes this.

Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Closed Thread