Closed Thread
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree in some ways, but really, its not like he's the only one saying this. Plenty of people have been commenting on her possibly being a sociopath or narcissist on different boards, including here.
    I would make a distinction between random posters on the Internet and a former contestant who is blogging for the show, but yes, definitely, he's not the first.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

I think they all jumped on the same bandwagon, it's one way of staying in the limelight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree. He not only acknowledged he was a jerk on Jillian's season, but then showed the viewing public that he had changed by showing it with his actions on the BP. It's nice to see that some of these folks do learn things and decide to change after seeing themselves played back on national tv. I really like Dave now, he's not the same guy he was on Jillian's season at all. I think he's spot on about Courtney. As Jennifer Aniston put it so perfectly... she's missing a sensitivity chip.

Plus he's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Here is something that I just read on Wetpaint. This is supposed to be written by a man giving his opinion of Courtney from the male perspective. He wrote that it was obvious that Ben fell in "love" (which I am sure was meant to be sarcastic) with Courtney while skinning dipping, but he wondered when was the moment that Ben realized how mind-numblingly boring that it would be to have to spend time with this woman?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Here is something that I just read on Wetpaint. This is supposed to be written by a man giving his opinion of Courtney from the male perspective. He wrote that it was obvious that Ben fell in "love" (which I am sure was meant to be sarcastic) with Courtney while skinning dipping, but he wondered when was the moment that Ben realized how mind-numblingly boring that it would be to have to spend time with this woman?
    Boring is definitely NOT a word I would use to describe Courtney
    Monte71 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Isn't there someone for everyone? Ben's not exactly a candidate for Early Admissions at Harvard himself (yes, I know they don't do that any more).

I think the discussion of Courtney has become beyond ugly. To say that someone has a mental illness based on a few ITAs where we *know* the camera crew is egging her on is beyond ugly.

She very well could have had an immature reaction to the sorority hive mind Fleiss creates in these houses. This type of social experiment is going to bring out strange behavior in different people. And I think that's exactly what Fleiss is after here. These women are not treated well, and if they don't fit in with the sorority, it's a horrible experience.
    luvlady345, kateb, Monte71 and 2 others like this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

There's the official press report about Courtney starting out by spending weekends with Ben... getting to know his circle of friends... then eventually moving in with him, and the two of them buying a house. Then there's the unofficial version... Courtney went on TV because she wants millions of people to notice her, (she's like Jake). Unofficialy, for her, it was a game. She 'won' by skinny dipping, and hugging Ben while naked, and taking her top off. She seemed to have no feeling, no empathy about what she was doing to the other women or to Ben. Then there was the tearless fake crying on the 'after the final rose' show.

I think the discussion of Courtney has become beyond ugly. To say that someone has a mental illness based on a few ITAs where we *know* the camera crew is egging her on is beyond ugly

It really has. A former bachelor pad contestant, is now heavily into psychology. Its ridiculous , and , as you say ugly.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

It makes me want to defend her. Now she apparently doesn't even cry properly. It's a good thing they didn't have cameras in the bathroom, or people would be critiquing her use of toilet paper.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog View Post
    It makes me want to defend her. Now she apparently doesn't even cry properly. It's a good thing they didn't have cameras in the bathroom, or people would be critiquing her use of toilet paper.
    I know the feeling . I wouldn't hold up well under such scrutiny . Are you sure there were no cameras in the bathrooms, I wouldnt put it past Fleiss
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread