Closed Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 612
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

  1. #441
    FORT Fogey Photobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    1,037

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    I am not a fan of David Good. He came off as a bit of a jerk on Jillians season. However, I read the blog (thanks for the tip, ilja) and I think there is some truth to what he is saying. I don't think anyone can argue with the fact that Courtney has no empathy for others. And, that she probably was, and is not, remorseful for the way she acted.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

  2. #442
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    I dont even remember him I did LOL at the comments under his blog, methinks he isnt liked very much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #443
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,064

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont even remember him I did LOL at the comments under his blog, methinks he isnt liked very much
    He acted like a jerk on Jillian's season. I think he learned from that and acted much better on Bachelor Pad as did his eventual partner on that show who did not act very nice on her Bachelor season. That is what I'm hoping happens to Courtney and Ben. I hope they both eventually learn something from this season.

  4. #444
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    He acted like a jerk on Jillian's season. I think he learned from that and acted much better on Bachelor Pad as did his eventual partner on that show who did not act very nice on her Bachelor season. That is what I'm hoping happens to Courtney and Ben. I hope they both eventually learn something from this season.
    Maybe they will.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #445
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    He acted like a jerk on Jillian's season. I think he learned from that and acted much better on Bachelor Pad as did his eventual partner on that show who did not act very nice on her Bachelor season. That is what I'm hoping happens to Courtney and Ben. I hope they both eventually learn something from this season.
    I agree. He not only acknowledged he was a jerk on Jillian's season, but then showed the viewing public that he had changed by showing it with his actions on the BP. It's nice to see that some of these folks do learn things and decide to change after seeing themselves played back on national tv. I really like Dave now, he's not the same guy he was on Jillian's season at all. I think he's spot on about Courtney. As Jennifer Aniston put it so perfectly... she's missing a sensitivity chip.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #446
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    As Jennifer Aniston put it so perfectly... she's missing a sensitivity chip.
    Is that what Jennifer said? LOL good one! I like jen. I didnt see him on BP. I just know the comments at the bottom of his blog were not that commendable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #447
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670
    I have said before that i think she has social difficulties, but I think David's blog went too far. As many times as he reiterated that he was trying to defend her, it was very, very hurtful. You don't have to say everything you think. It would have been kinder to contact her privately if he has a serious concern that she has a mental illness that could benefit from professional evaluation.
    Last edited by FanOfUnrealTV; 03-15-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  8. #448
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    David hasn't changed, from what I just read, he is still a look at me type. Blech
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is that what Jennifer said? LOL good one! I like jen. I didnt see him on BP. I just know the comments at the bottom of his blog were not that commendable
    She said that about Brad Pitt when he was flaunting his relationship with Angie all over the place right after they split. Seems to fit with Courtney too.
    fireflyer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  10. #450
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,140

    Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I have said before that i think she has social difficulties, but I think David's blog went too far. As many times as he reiterated that he was trying to defend her, it was very, very hurtful. You don't have to say everything you think. It would have been kinder to contact her privately if he has a serious concern that she has a mental illness that could benefit from professional evaluation.
    I agree in some ways, but really, its not like he's the only one saying this. Plenty of people have been commenting on her possibly being a sociopath or narcissist on different boards, including here.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.