Closed Thread
Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree848Likes

Thread: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Re: Courtney *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It originally came out uncensored. Imagine my surprise when I first saw both of them in their full glory ... or not so glorious. I never imagined that the producers would release it that way. I'm sure it's floating out there on Youtube.
    Really? nobody else can find it.

FORT Fan
    Omg seriously is Courtney the biggest b*tch ever to be on the show (deleted potential spoiler - Ariel)...Ben has got to be the stupidest man in the world if he picks her. I can't believe what she said to Emily. If I were Emily I would have said, "you know what, I was right the first time about you." But really Emily didn't have to say that cuz Courtney showed that with the way she reacted.

And Michelle Money was nowhere near the b*tch Courtney was. Michelle Money was a little crazy but when Chantal sort of told her off you could tell Michelle was hurt....Courtney doesn't give a crap...she has like a black heart or something...esp since Emily is a nice person...I mean if Emily had no reason to pick on Courtney then I wouldn't forgive her either but obviously Emily was right in her initial judgement of Courtney.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    What an ego. Most of the women are more beautiful than she is and have better figures. Plus, the ugliness of Courtney's inner self comes through and destroys any attractiveness she might have.
    exactly....and yeah her figure really isn't that great. She has like big shoulders and her butt is blah. I feel sorry for her cuz her personality sucks...I'm not surprised guys dump her after they get to know her. It's pretty clear why she's still single.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-07-2012 at 02:20 AM.
    jucamer, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really? nobody else can find it.
    I found it easily last week. All I did was google it. It wasn't on youtube though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Court, the very least you could of done was accepted poor Emily's apology!!She may have rapped for you. I saw the woman with the beaded tops say she has nothing under hers( she lifted hers to show they wear nothing) she was naked under it. I have been to Panama, and have seen the ladies and the dancers. I would have gone topless under mine as well The others are prudes, however a couple are more well endowed than you. Bustier, I should say .But I am glad you went for it.!!! Seeing them standing there with ther bikini tops on made me LOL

I think you are way more vulnerable and scared than you let on, perhaps Ben sees that as well.BTW If he were only thinking with little Ben he would have showed up at your room , would he not????

Court, the very least you could of done was accepted poor Emily's apology!!She may have rapped for you. I saw the woman with the beaded tops say she has nothing under hers( she lifted hers to show they wear nothing) she was naked under it. I have been to Panama, and have seen the ladies and the dancers. I would have gone topless under mine as well The others are prudes, however a couple are more well endowed than you. Bustier, I should say .But I am glad you went for it.!!! Seeing them standing there with ther bikini tops on made me LOL

I think you are way more vulnerable and scared than you let on, perhaps Ben sees that as well.BTW If he were only thinking with little Ben he would have showed up at your room , would he not????
    I agree. It showed me Courtney's true character when she would not accept Emily's apology. She needs to soften her heart. She said they would never be friends. What a slap in Emily's face. Emily is the much bigger person for doing what she did, though.
    You could tell the other women couldn't believe it, either.

I dont know them. I dont care either way .

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I found it easily last week. All I did was google it. It wasn't on youtube though.
    I'm not sure where I first saw it without the censored black outs. I think I went through the Entertainment Weekly website?
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Eh, I've known girls like Courtney in the past. Generally, they have such low self esteem that they rely on the fact that they can be a sexual object to make them feel good about themselves. They actually believe that beating other women to a man gives them more worth, or makes them important somehow.
    Obviously she doesn't have a talent or a gift to give, or she wouldn't be relying on sex to make her feel good about herself. Sex, which she has yet to discover that anyone is capable of. (ok, maybe not Emily. yikes.)
    It reminds me of someone I knew in college who loved to "dirty dance" in the water with her boyfriend at the beach. She would say something ridiculous like "we showed those old people on the beach how it's done, we sure made them jealous" and "quick, cover your children's eyes" followed by an maniacal laugh. Like, those "old" people got those children by magic and her ability to be sexual was something unique and to be jealous of.
    Fact is, many of us are quite talented at love making, but we would rather let other talents be public, and save that one for the ones who need to know.

It's just so lame. And it's been done. Over and over, throughout history by other lame women. *sighs* You're not new, Courtney. You're old.
    waywyrd, dzigner, sweetpea and 3 others like this.

Probably not. For two reasons: Production probably wouldn't allow it and maybe because he figured he'd pushed the envelope far enough when he went skinny dipping. Just because he didn't go doesn't mean he didn't really want to.
    Babbred likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Probably not. For two reasons: Production probably wouldn't allow it and maybe because he figured he'd pushed the envelope far enough when he went skinny dipping. Just because he didn't go doesn't mean he didn't really want to.
    I think where there's a will there's a way, there is always a way. As for production, how predictable was it they were all in her room, did they just happen to be there taping her waiting ? Ridiculously scripted show

Closed Thread