Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Nicki *No Spoilers*

Re: Nicki *No Spoilers*

HMMM Final 3 and only one page of comments? WOW!!!!

Ben should pick Nicki:

1. She's a brunette. 2. She's confident. 3. She's spontaneous. 4. She turns lemons into lemonade (remember when she got soaked and they went clothes shopping?) 5. She has warm parents, especially her dad. Wow. 6. She gets along exceptionally well with everybody. 7. She is mature enough to leave everything behind and move across the country, because 8. She's been down this road before, and she knows what she is looking for.

There were other great girls there, for sure, but I think Nicki and Ben have something special. Too bad he went skinny dipping with Courtney.

She married the first guy she took him. Nikki is in love, with being in love

She reminds me of a soap actress, she has the same big brown eyes. I wish I could remember which soap she was on. The B&B maybe?
    Pandora2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She married the first guy she took him. Nikki is in love, with being in love

She reminds me of a soap actress, she has the same big brown eyes. I wish I could remember which soap she was on. The B&B maybe?
    I don't see anything wrong with her marrying the first guy she took home since I would assume she decided he was the only one worth taking home since she ended up marrying him.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with her marrying the first guy she took home since I would assume she decided he was the only one worth taking home since she ended up marrying him.
    Yes, and hows that working out for her

Next, she is love with someone she has known for 8 weeks and is ready for marriage( again) .She needs to take a step back and find out who she is.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-24-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Pandora2 likes this.

I think she allowed her feelings to progress naturally with Ben, all the while staying cordial with the other girls in the house. I think she's a class act, and ready to find love again.

Well theres not a lot of footage of her, so I cant make a call on her and say she is perfect. I think he had a good time with her family and they liked him
    We will have to see what happens
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree. ^^^

We have not seen much footage of Lindzi either. I think infatuation at first sight with Courtney happened straight out of the limo and no other footage was worth showing.

We have only seen Nicki to be sweet and polite. Where is the spice? I know she must have some. We all expose our quirky sides at some point but it takes time.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I think we've seen a lot of nice footage of Nicki. She was one of the contestants that was featured in the very beginning, and nearly every time we've seen her, she's been upbeat and smiling. I bet Ben's mother and sister would give her a seal of a approval, too. What's not to like? I never said she was "perfect" but yes, she is sweet and polite. Most importantly, she loves her family but at the same time, she has that "wherever my man goes, I'll go" attitude that Ben wants and needs. The spice I see in her is her zest for life and her willingness to go with the flow. Ben has mentioned several times this season that this is what he is looking for in a woman, and he said at her dad's home that he kept looking over at her and thinking to himself that he really loved this girl. Maybe Courtney caught his attention initially, but I think waking up to a girl like Nicki every morning could capture his heart long term.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Didn't Lindzi get the first impression rose? Perhaps it was the horse that made the first impression? She seems nice enough but the way she pronounces the word "important" drives me bonkers! And not to rag on someone's looks, but she needs to color her hair to a more flattering hue and lose the nude lipstick and overly orange face. Nicki has the most gorgeous big, brown eyes. If I were a guy or swung the other way I could gaze into those eyes forever. We haven't heard much of her back story about the divorce and short marriage. She says she was young and people do mistakes. I can't fault her for that. I just hope, as others have said, that she isn't in love with the idea of love and happily ever after. But honestly, who goes on a nationally televised show to really find their soul mate? She's a pretty girl, as are so many of the others. I'm sure she can find someone in her neck of the woods to date and eventually marry. The less said about Courtney, the better. I don't find her pretty in the least. I cannot believe she is a model. But then again, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And yes, it's been said that often times models don't have conventional looks but what about all American looking Cheryl Tiegs, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Iman, Heidi Klum, etc, etc. Now, that's my idea of a model/beautiful women! JMHO

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast