Closed Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I think it's vital for a couple to live together before marriage in order to have a long and successful union. I should know. I did so with both of my exes.
    "Google" the statistics. People who live together before marriage have a much higher divorce rate than those who don't. I'm sure that is part (though not all) of the reason Kacy's parents take the position that they do.
    freefragrance and Pandora2 like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I think it's vital for a couple to live together before marriage in order to have a long and successful union. I should know. I did so with both of my exes.
    ????? Is this tongue in cheek? Morning fog has not lifted yet.
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    ????? Is this tongue in cheek? Morning fog has not lifted yet.
    It's simply anecdotal evidence from my own personal experience. Come back and re-read it after a couple cups of coffee. hugegrin.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    "Google" the statistics. People who live together before marriage have a much higher divorce rate than those who don't. I'm sure that is part (though not all) of the reason Kacy's parents take the position that they do.
    I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-03-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Then maybe marriage is the problem. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    Ellen, JavaJo, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

My husband and I went off to school together back in the late 80s *yikes!* and got married in 1990. His parents were super religious and said it was all about the sex and we shouldn't live together but, 22 years later we are still together....despite the sex :p
    Ellen and Fanny Mare like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'm so excited if Kacie B is dating Ryan!! I was really intrigued by Ryan, and thought he got a bad rap from the other guys his season (basically because they were jealous that Ryan wasn't as miserable in life as they were).

I loved Ryan's upbeat energy. And I suspect the editors tried their darnedest to only show us footage of Ryan being positive, not Ryan being chill... cuz that fit their story line. Ryan being boring or restful or melancholy didn't fit their story line. I'm sure Ryan has his ups and downs just like every other human.

But he seemed to be a genuinely NICE guy, and Kacie a genuinely NICE girl, and it's fitting that they would find each other and enjoy life, and let all the other crabapples live their grumpy lives.
    BuckeyeAddict and jucamer like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I'm so excited if Kacie B is dating Ryan!! I was really intrigued by Ryan, and thought he got a bad rap from the other guys his season (basically because they were jealous that Ryan wasn't as miserable in life as they were).

I loved Ryan's upbeat energy. And I suspect the editors tried their darnedest to only show us footage of Ryan being positive, not Ryan being chill... cuz that fit their story line. Ryan being boring or restful or melancholy didn't fit their story line. I'm sure Ryan has his ups and downs just like every other human.

But he seemed to be a genuinely NICE guy, and Kacie a genuinely NICE girl, and it's fitting that they would find each other and enjoy life, and let all the other crabapples live their grumpy lives.
    I liked Ryan, and I like Kacie. I'm glad they met and are trying it as a couple. He seems like a much better match for him than Ben.

I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble but (famous last word) I'm not sure they are a couple or are simply friends. I read they made the heart symbol together because both of them did that on their respective bach shows.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post

I'm not watching this season (couldn't stomach Ben), but I take a peek in this forum from time to time to make sure I'm not missing anything good. Glad to see I'm not! In any case, I agree about Ryan. I would have preferred him a thousand times over Ben. And if there's a chance that Ryan and this girl that is well-liked may have hooked up, that would be wonderful!
    jucamer likes this.

I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble but (famous last word) I'm not sure they are a couple or are simply friends. I read they made the heart symbol together because both of them did that on their respective bach shows.
    Kacie and Ryan kissing in a tree
    Some give it six weeks I give it three

I am sure they are just friends, he's been seen with other bachelorettes
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread