Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    NO! Usually the F2 aren't there. This will be very interesting and makes me wonder why they are having her there.

I hope Kacie and Emily give it to her, but in a mature and intelligent way. It will just highlight how much better they are than her.
    I thought that was strange too.

I guess the thinking is, this is such a mess of a season, for us to think we will see the live(?) 'Roast of Courtney' is the only thing that will keep us watching.
    I hate say it but they are right, I plan on watching. I want to know if she is really that nasty or if it was selective editing.
    This whole season was sad to me.
    fireflyer likes this.

I haven't watched in weeks but I, too will be watching the WTA if only to see if Courtney fake cries/apologises so that I can yell "Oh come off of it!" at the screen.
    sweetpea likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Oh, I expect to see Courtney there trying to redeem herself, and there will probably be a few tears shed. I bet that she had the advantage over the other women there in that she knew that she was going to be at the WTA, but they probably sprung it on the other women for the added drama. Plus, Courtney had plenty of time to go over what she was going to say.

She need only look on you tube at Michelle Money on WTA, man that was hard to watch.The women tore her apart. With only a couple of them saying she was there only for Brad. I except Chris to ask the same questions to Courtney as he did to Michelle .This show knows what its doing, thats for sure
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She need only look on you tube at Michelle Money on WTA, man that was hard to watch.The women tore her apart. With only a couple of them saying she was there only for Brad. I except Chris to ask the same questions to Courtney as he did to Michelle .This show knows what its doing, thats for sure
    Sucking me right back in
    jucamer and Fanny Mare like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    sucking me right back in :d

lol!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

There are post interviews with both Kacie and Nicki out there. Not really sure why but we cannot post the links here. I looked for the answer to this but came up empty. It enhances the experience of all these shows to hear what they say when all is said and done. Let's face it, legimate news sources do not cover this show!

Kacie mentioned that her moving in with a boyfriend in the future would be a decision she would make with her family. Well there you have it! There are not many men who see this as a positive thing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

Kacie mentioned that her moving in with a boyfriend in the future would be a decision she would make with her family. Well there you have it! There are not many men who see this as a positive thing.
    Wow...good Lord, I suspect she's in for plenty more short-lived relationships, in that case.
    Ellen, monie, Pandora2 and 1 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    There are post interviews with both Kacie and Nicki out there. Not really sure why but we cannot post the links here. I looked for the answer to this but came up empty. It enhances the experience of all these shows to hear what they say when all is said and done. Let's face it, legimate news sources do not cover this show!

The right man will have no problem with her decision. Contrary to what is apparently popular opinion here, not everyone lives together before they get married. I have confidence that she will find someone who shares her values.

I think it's vital for a couple to live together before marriage in order to have a long and successful union. I should know. I did so with both of my exes.

Closed Thread