Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Re: Kacie B. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    They could probably make Carrot Top the bachelor and the women would be falling all over themselves fighting to be with him.
    LOL! I suspect you are right though
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    They could probably make Carrot Top the bachelor and the women would be falling all over themselves fighting to be with him.
    He's gotta a lot of bank - don't count Courtney out for another try if they did cast him.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    He's gotta a lot of bank - don't count Courtney out for another try if they did cast him.
    Not to mention his body is (or at least used to be) pretty buff. At least he'd look good from the neck down if nothing else...lol
    mesachick and Fanny Mare like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

(thank you???) for making me google this. I am giving you the avatar of the week....if I can stand to look at it that long.
    bee stung lips and Fanny Mare like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

tbamom ewwwww!!!

About Kacie's 'try out performance' for the B'ette position...hey, why not, it worked for Ali didn't it.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I just saw Kacie on the Ellen Show, and she looked adorable. Ellen even showed a very short clip from the WTA, and you could see Courtney was in the hot seat.

On the TVGuide website there is also an interview with Chris H where he talks about the WTA. I would love to discuss it, but I am afraid that some of it would be considered a spoiler.
    Did Kacie have anything interesting to say? I forgot to record it.

If they have already cast Emily are they now 2 season's behind for casting the next one? What happens if there is a standout in the next Bachelor season and Kacie is forgotten?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Did Kacie have anything interesting to say? I forgot to record it.
    The segment was very short, and Kacie didn't have much to say. Ellen asked her if what we saw of Courtney was a fair representation, and she said that she really did say those thing and acted that way around them. She went on to say that she also observed how differently she acted around Ben, so it is really hard to determine the real Courtney, but she did say that manipulative was a good word to describe her. She said that her jaw dropped when she say the skinny dipping scene and said that the rest of them were where they were supposed to be....sleeping in their beds. They show a very uncomfortable Courtney being asked by Kacie why she felt it was okay to say the mean things to them that she did, but we only were shown a snippet of the conversation.

Chris H's interview with TVGuide about the WTA, though, really got under my skin....some of the things that he said just irritated me to no end. There is no doubt that Chris keeps up with what FORT and all the other websites say about Courtney, the show, and what they say about him too.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I wish someone would post a thread with all of the acronyms used here at FORT. What is WTA?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    What happens if there is a standout in the next Bachelor season and Kacie is forgotten?
    Hush yo' mouph!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Closed Thread