Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Emily *No Spoilers*

Re: Emily *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I don't think Emily is alone in not hooking up with anyone lately, otherwise the majority of girls wouldn't have tried to be on the show. Other reason....publicity. That, no doubt, being Courtney's reason for being there. She sure doesn't appear to be that smitten with Ben. More females can relate to Emily than Courtney, that's a given! Who wouldn't rather be labeled boring, than a total doofus.
    For a supposed smart academic, she sure is crying alot over someone that she isnt smitten with

Eh, smarts and emotions are two different entities. I've cried over the silliest things, telling myself the whole time I'm wiping my eyes that it's ridiculous to be crying but it doesn't stop the flow...lol
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Eh, smarts and emotions are two different entities. I've cried over the silliest things, telling myself the whole time I'm wiping my eyes that it's ridiculous to be crying but it doesn't stop the flow...lol
    Didn't she also say she was going home , and that she blew it again, I think she is smitten.

Book smarts does not always equal street smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Book smarts does not always equal street smarts.
    I never thought that

Emily enough with the rapping please( please) and when you get home, please look at the scenes where you are drinking. Your mouth sort of hangs open like you are catching flies .Also, your eyebrows are two thin lines, time for a makeover maybe. I thought it was nice of you to apologise to Courtney, its a shame she didnt reciprocate But its isnt like you two will be friends outside of this show .I am sure you wll be on the BP

Given the final rose, for the THIRD week in a row. Either Emily has been placed in the "friend" zone, or she is F1 and the producers are disguising it WELL.

I thought her rap was really clever. If I was male, I'd like to date her. If I was Emily, I'd run far from Ben -- isn't there a nice dating service you could join to meet classy men? (... classier than the Bachelor)
    Ellen and Jaceegirl like this.

Friend zone , that would be my guess .I would have her as a friend if I were male .I could then tell enough with the rapping, I don't find it clever like you. Well, maybe once.Maybe she doesn't want class, maybe she wants to be on the classless show BP? She needs to find her way to channel her, "I need to tell you something, " to something more positive. With some girls this is a pattern, this obsession with another girl albeit Courtney, is wasting her time on this show

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Given the final rose, for the THIRD week in a row. Either Emily has been placed in the "friend" zone, or she is F1 and the producers are disguising it WELL.

I thought her rap was really clever. If I was male, I'd like to date her. If I was Emily, I'd run far from Ben -- isn't there a nice dating service you could join to meet classy men? (... classier than the Bachelor)

Well I've been on a lot of them and I can say from experience - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AZChristian and Fanny Mare like this.

i thought the whole 'in love with the chief' was pretty cute. i'm glad she didn't do the mouth thing this week (where she scrunches it up and wiggles it back and forth)... and good for her for apologizing and HOPEFULLY getting closure on the situation... agree with the 'friendzone' comments.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Closed Thread