Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jamie *No Spoilers*

Re: Jamie *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Jamie did nothing to be ashamed of. Sure it was an unsuccessful and awkward attempt at getting Ben's attention but not as horrible as the press and even Chris H thinks. He said it would go down in Bachelor history. pfffffffffffft
    I am not a fan of the press. Where did Chris H say that? he's such a wanker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not a fan of the press. Where did Chris H say that? he's such a wanker
    I can't remember. I followed a link from somewhere. I hope this narrowed it down for you.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Eastcoastmom, I listened to that interview, and Jamie sounds like she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She pretty much confirmed what I had thought. She had been pressured by the producers to make a move on Ben, and I will say encouraged, by some of the other women to let Ben know that she was interested in him. Pressure plus a lot to drink = just what the producers were hoping for!!!
    Shoepie and Eastcoastmom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I can't remember. I followed a link from somewhere. I hope this narrowed it down for you.
    Oh okay, gotcha

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Eastcoastmom, I listened to that interview, and Jamie sounds like she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She pretty much confirmed what I had thought. She had been pressured by the producers to make a move on Ben, and I will say encouraged, by some of the other women to let Ben know that she was interested in him. Pressure plus a lot to drink = just what the producers were hoping for!!!
    Yes, I thought so, too. She seemed like a level-headed girl who has had a tough life and is to be commended for keeping her siblings together under such terrible circumstances. Perhaps she went on this show to see what opportunities might come her way. I can't fault her for that. Also, as you said the long hours of the rose ceremony + too much alcohol + little food + prodding from the producers led her to do something she wasn't quite comfortable doing. I think she doesn't have anything to be ashamed of.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I think this will blow over rather quickly, once the season is over. It isn't like she took of her clothes (cough, Courtney, cough) or something. Yes, she climbed into his lap, but couldn't stop laughing enough to kiss him.

The woman has more than enough going for her to weather this storm in a teacup.
    ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yes, I thought so, too. She seemed like a level-headed girl who has had a tough life and is to be commended for keeping her siblings together under such terrible circumstances. Perhaps she went on this show to see what opportunities might come her way. I can't fault her for that. Also, as you said the long hours of the rose ceremony + too much alcohol + little food + prodding from the producers led her to do something she wasn't quite comfortable doing. I think she doesn't have anything to be ashamed of.
    They are all prodded by the producers on this show, and they all drink to much. I haven't seen Kacie or Lindzie act like this. jmho
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-11-2012 at 10:20 PM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

No, but all of the girls, except Jamie, have been macking on Ben from day one. Jamie just moved a little slower. Plus, even though I cringed when she straddled Ben, she herself, realized how ludicrous it was, as evidenced by all the giggling she did. She wasn't bumping uglies with him while skinny dipping, nor was she playing touchy feely with him and making gross comments like "oh, hello, little Ben" (paraphrasing) like Blakely did in the swimming pool, early on. I still think in the grand scheme of things it wasn't that awful.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    No, but all of the girls, except Jamie, have been macking on Ben from day one. Jamie just moved a little slower. Plus, even though I cringed when she straddled Ben, she herself, realized how ludicrous it was, as evidenced by all the giggling she did. She wasn't bumping uglies with him while skinny dipping, nor was she playing touchy feely with him and making gross comments like "oh, hello, little Ben" (paraphrasing) like Blakely did in the swimming pool, early on. I still think in the grand scheme of things it wasn't that awful.
    Yes thats true. I think without the booze, and the suggestion she kiss him, she wouldnt have bothered.Although I think they have spoken before, we just dont get to see it I guess.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12