Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Ben's Blog

FORT Fogey

Re: Ben's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He doesn't harbor any negative feelings towards any of the women? WTH???? Is he insane ?????
    I'm not sure. What's the over/under on that one?

sweetpea and kateb like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Aside from having hair that looked like a water buffalo, the day I proposed was an exciting day. This damn hair. Maybe it is time for a cut.
    So maybe something good will come of this season after all?

And that concludes one of, if not THE, worst season's yet for this show. Fare thee well, Ben and Courtney. Please, keep a low profile and stay out of the gossip rags, ok? That way I won't see you while I wait at the grocery store, and I can hopefully forget about you both. Thx.

On to Nascar Barbie!!
    Longhornfan and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    And that concludes one of, if not THE, worst season's yet for this show. Fare thee well, Ben and Courtney. Please, keep a low profile and stay out of the gossip rags, ok? That way I won't see you while I wait at the grocery store, and I can hopefully forget about you both. Thx.

On to Nascar Barbie!!
    Not for me. I had my fill of her with whiny Brad. Ugh! I can just hear the bleating about her being a single mom, oh well.I enjoyed this season. I hope the rags leave them alone, I doubt they will though
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

On to Nascar Barbie!!
    I still consider Jake and Vienna's season the worst. It was the most boring and there is nothing worse than boring, IMHO anyway.

Of course, I did enjoy this season quite a bit by the end so I'm a bit of a weird bird.

Plus I'm looking forward to The Bachelorette because I do like Emily. Though I'm not sure she can carry a whole season unless they let her show more personality than she did the last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    He doesn't harbor any negative feelings towards any of the women? WTH???? Is he insane ?????
    Well, you know, after all they did to him, he could possibly harbor....wait, they.....didn't....do.....anyt hing.....

Pubic support. Who needs it? Highly overrated.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Of course, I did enjoy this season quite a bit by the end so I'm a bit of a weird bird
    Same here then
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey
    Ben supposedly knew how Courtney treated the other women, but for some reason he didn't want to hear what they had to say about Courtney. I don't know why he was so interested in her... maybe Ben and Courtney are alike in a lot of ways, sort of like Jake and Vienna. Also, years ago, there was a guy who wrote funny summaries of the Bachelor... but he stopped because he didn't have the time. Everything that he wrote about what the bachelor and his dates did or said was funny. I didn't write the guy's name down, and I don't know if he ever started watching, and writing about, the Bachelor again.

the entire thing is a big laugh and joke to me JMO ONLY at this point are Courtney and Ben a real couple...no I don't think so

and since Ben has gone on record saying that this has been the worst experience of his life I think all the pictures of Ben and other women is his only way of giving Fleiss the finger
    fireflyer, sweetpea and Fanny Mare like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

If Ben had chosen somebody nice, somebody respectable, instead of Courtney, it could have been the best experience of his life. He has no one to blame but himself.
    Longhornfan and Mamadoodle like this.

Closed Thread