+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

I'm pretty sure CH was being sarcastic about the shoe thing etc. I am pretty sarcastic myself, so I recognize it No way she left without shoes, etc. It was just edited and filmed that way. I'm hoping, anyway.
    sweetpea, ko_vixen and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I'm pretty sure CH was being sarcastic about the shoe thing etc. I am pretty sarcastic myself, so I recognize it No way she left without shoes, etc. It was just edited and filmed that way. I'm hoping, anyway.
    Agreed. I got it as a joke since everyone leaves without dragging their luggage to the limo.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I particularly loved CH's comment that Ben had a "half-hearted" talk with Courtney before the rose ceremony in order to clear the air, so to speak. I had really hoped that we could have heard more of that conversation between them, but Ben, once again, wasn't wanting to hear the truth. He just heard what he wanted to hear and blocked out anything else that would ruin his fantasy with the model.

And I totally disagree with CH saying that Emily (less the blonde hair) was everything Ben was looking for in a woman. This is not me disparaging Emily in any way at all. I like Emily a lot, and I don't think that it would have mattered even if she had not tried to warn Ben about Courtney. My reasoning here is this. Ben told Courtney that he likes HER because she is edgy, weird and strange. Maybe Emily possesses the qualities that Ben feels like he SHOULD want in a woman, but I didn't see any real chemistry between them on Ben's part. Ben wasn't drooling over Emily like he does Courtney.

I will agree, though, with CH about wanting to hear what Emily has to say on the WTA. I have a feeling that we will be hearing a LOT from the rest of the bachelorettes as well...not just Emily. And I think that it is safe to say that Courtney will be the topic of most of the conversations on the WTA.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 02-14-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.

Oh I'm sure Casey was given shoes and other necessary items. I just don't think it was necessary to sweep her out of there so quickly. I mean, she was right there....they didn't have to drive her back to the hotel or anything. Just let her walk back in, collect her things and say goodbye. I guess I just don't really like how they treat the girls sometimes. If the bachelor doesn't want them, the producers throws them out like yesterdays trash with very little consideration.
    sweetpea likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If the bachelor doesn't want them, the producers throws them out like yesterdays trash with very little consideration.
    They do the same thing with the men on the distaff version of the show. Put 'em on a boat and send 'em off to sea, with or without shoes.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    They do the same thing with the men on the distaff version of the show. Put 'em on a boat and send 'em off to sea, with or without shoes.
    Or leave them on the side of a volcano that is getting ready to erupt!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Or leave them on the side of a volcano that is getting ready to erupt!
    Yes, this show is all about caring, in so many ways

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Ben told Courtney that he likes HER because she is edgy, weird and strange. .
    And the other 3 girls are as far from that as you can get. I do not like this.
    Longhornfan likes this.

FORT Fogey

Chris Harrison isn't funny. With his attempt at witty comments with the word 'Belize,' he was as annoying as Courtney.

Don't forget we are only seeing what they want us to see.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread