+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

He should have cut her the previous week.....before fantasy suite experiences. He HAD to have known she wasn't the woman for him, at that time, and she was the most vulnerable...imo. (...and I'm sure he realized how fragile she was, too.)
    Last edited by tinderbox; 03-08-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    rileymeboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    He should have cut her the previous week.....before fantasy suite experiences. He HAD to have known she wasn't the woman for him, at that time, and she was the most vulnerable...imo. (...and I'm sure he realized how fragile she was, too.)
    Emily didn't cut Sean until the F3.Wouldn't she have known he wasn't the one by then.? or do you think TPTB keep the #3 out of the F3 around.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I guess I just think there was a way around it. Perhaps he could have said or perhaps done a little less in the "fantasy" suite. Her words seem to indiicate a lot. She said she felt disrespected ... she alsosaid something like "after all I did for you" and mentioned the things he was saying to her "over night" which all sound to me like some level of intimacy that was not necessary.

Again ... she knows the drill and her actions were all immature, but I still think there is a way he could have eased this. Perhaps by just telling her straight out that he owed the other 2 a chance before making a final decision.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-08-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I don't think they should be talking about the other two at all.I am not certain they do. What's the point, you are supposed to be getting to know the person you are with. I see him grilling him - oh what fun!

"after all I did for you"
    I don't even know what she means by that- weird
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't think they should be talking about the other two at all.I am not certain they do. What's the point, you are supposed to be getting to know the person you are with. I see him grilling him - oh what fun!

"after all I did for you"
    I don't even know what she means by that- weird
    Nor do I ... but there is something.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Nor do I ... but there is something.
    Well we could debate that for a year.Ashlee and Sean are done, he has two girls that are geat and I look forward to seeing who he chooses and of course seeing ATFR
    Photobabe likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

AshLee let him blindfold her (a big deal in giving up control) and she swam into a dark cave (giving up control.) For her, that was a lot of giving up for him.
    ness, rileymeboy, ilja and 1 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The Letter. My latest guess is that it is from his F2 and he is upset because she reconfirms her love for him and writes about what a wonderful life they will have. That could be why Chris says the letter carries over to the ATFR.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Letter. My latest guess is that it is from his F2 and he is upset because she reconfirms her love for him and writes about what a wonderful life they will have. That could be why Chris says the letter carries over to the ATFR.
    I didnt read that but I did read an interview where CH passed off the letter as just amping up the drama (paraphrased). He seemed almost apologetic.

I think it is a letter from F1 and we will see a routine ending. I have a hunch it says, I love you, if you don't choose me I will be ok, or something to that effect.

It would be logical to talk about it on the ATFR. We will want to hear from the author about why she felt she needed to write it and Sean's reaction, etc.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-09-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Midol likes this.

I think I saw one preview clip where when reading the letter, Sean said .."why didn't she tell me this before?"

What could that mean? That remark seems to indicate that the letter can/will influence his decision.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread