Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: 1/2/2012 The Bachelor *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/2/2012 The Bachelor *West Coast Spoilers*

It's only 45 minutes in for me and I'm amazed at how many of the first 15 women seem truly annoying. And the rolling eyes when the grandmother shows up? Get over yourselves!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenna is majorly unstable! I've seen fruitcake that's not nearly as nutty.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think he's very comfortable in his own skin. He's also got an IQ that makes fake jake look like a rock.LOL

Hmm I like Ben
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I was just thinking, that girl needs some conditioner. And a flat iron. And a brush.

And professional help...
    And Xanax. Geez, she had a meltdown already and nothing really happened yet!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl View Post
    he is so boring.
    He was not as boring tonight as I thought he might be. In fact, he seemed quite cool. It was some of those girls who I thought were either boring or too far out in their entrances and antics.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

I think it's hilarious when people make up reasons why they're attracted to someone. No, it's not that they're funny or a good family person or that they know how to tap dance; it's all about attraction. And we all do it... me too! It just makes me laugh, the games we play with ourselves.
    TennLdy1 likes this.

Seriously - this show is overall NOT in it more for the relationships but the drama. I've only seen two "winners" truly get married and one it was the backup, though I will give him kudos because in the end all three ended up happy (the season with the Melissa fiasco).

The blonde who drove Jenna up the wall kept looking to me like Paris Hilton in all aspects.

The only two I liked were the grandmother - though she was obviously not in it for Ben - and the British gal who was eliminated. She has a level head on her shoulders and I HOPE that she keeps it and doesn't try to be the next Bachelorette.

Ben? - Oh brother Ben... wake up hun. This was not something you should've done again to begin with, even for the PR for your winery. Just hope that in the end it was worth it, whether you got a girl or not in the end.

OMG - This is going to be one of the most annoying seasons ever...
    It is clear to me the pwers that be want drama
    Midol likes this.

Lots of "amazings." I think I counted three in one sentence. "Journey" appeared sometime during the last 30 minutes, I think. I don't remember hearing "connection;" it may have been uttered and I missed it.

Maybe instead of limos, they should use short buses?
    waywyrd likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    He was not as boring tonight as I thought he might be. In fact, he seemed quite cool. It was some of those girls who I thought were either boring or too far out in their entrances and antics.
    He is so much like Josh Groban.His wit and mannerisms, he's funny.I dont think half the women got him. I wondered if Ashley would able to watch it? or would JP not allow her? nope he isnt boring, and he was understanding of the women and their nerves.They sure ply them with enough booze
    sparklete likes this.

Closed Thread