Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: 1/2/2012 The Bachelor *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 1/2/2012 The Bachelor *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Hooray for equestrian girl getting the first rose but I hope that doesn't mean she's going to be a victim of the FIR curse...
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

Wow...those clips they showed: who was the naked girl in the water with him? Was it crazy Jenna?

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Wow...those clips they showed: who was the naked girl in the water with him? Was it crazy Jenna?
    Somehow I doubt it...No chemistry and she has already cried too much for ever there to be anything between them. My money is on the bitchy Courtney who doesn't seem to care what the other girls think of her and is in it to win it.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I think it's
    the model..forget her name. I'm really disappointed he would go along with te skinny dippingt when all those women can see what's going on......
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 01-02-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    1dog2kids likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think it's
    the model..forget her name. I'm really disappointed he would go along with that when all those women can see what's going on......
    I agree. It's pretty tacky.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Hey, did you all know that Courtney is a model?

Jenna is a walking trainwreck. Ten bucks says we're stuck with her for a few weeks.
    No kidding , waywyrd. She's a model? Wow. Who knew? Yeah I think we're stuck with Jenna for a bit longer.

Is it me, or did Ben seem bored?
    He always seems bored. Or he needs some caffeine.

FORT Fan

I've been away for awhile, but had the opportunity and leftover wine to venture into tonight's opener. What a fun night! Was that girl in a closet or the confessional? What a hoot! Ben probably got a bonus check for keeping her around for comic relief. Now, dear FORTers, is this all you get to do now - just chat - no guesswork or speculations? Bummer. Tonight was big fun though. Happy New Year, y'all!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think it's
    the model..forget her name. I'm really disappointed he would go along with te skinny dippingt when all those women can see what's going on......
    That's what I think too, that it's the model. If I were one of the 25 and saw them skinny dipping, I'd leave. How could I take him seriously after he was pawing a girl who was naked... Sadly, I don't see anyone having that kind of sense. I can see this girl (model) being my least favorite of them all. It'll take a lot to knock Vienna off her throne but I have a feeling if anyone can, it'll be this model.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

well from the look of the previews it appears that Courtney...oh by the way did ya'll know she was a model ..lol goes far and from the previews it appears she is the one going skinny dipping with Ben...totally classless if you ask me to do that in front of others...if he takes her to the end then that will be a mistake he will probably live to regret for a long long time...she is not in this for Ben, she is in it for herself and of course that 2 carat rock

there are a couple of sweet geniune girls there if he will just give them a chance
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well from the look of the previews it appears that Courtney...oh by the way did ya'll know she was a model ..lol goes far and from the previews it appears she is the one going skinny dipping with Ben...totally classless if you ask me to do that in front of others...if he takes her to the end then that will be a mistake he will probably live to regret for a long long time...she is not in this for Ben, she is in it for herself and of course that 2 carat rock

there are a couple of sweet geniune girls there if he will just give them a chance
    Ben doesn't want sweet and geniune...he wants someone hot who under normal circumstances he would never get.

Doubt Ben is in this for anything other than money and the chance to promote the winery...I'm sure that will be mentioned a time or two and no doubt we will have a visit there as well. He will grope and she will endure it for the sake of the show and her own publicity...because she is a model in case you didn't hear. She is in her late twenties and models generally don't last too much past that unless they are truly famous and she clearly isn't but wants to be...hence the Bachelor to further her own career. A couple made in ratings heaven...I see shades of the Suckdashians with a timely split to further extend their fifteen minutes.

Not that I am bitter or jaded about this show or anything...
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Closed Thread