Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree415Likes

Thread: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Re: Ben Flajnik *No spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Happily my opinion. No bachelor has ever irked me this much since Mesnick and 'Plo(Italian prince who didn't speak a lick of it).

You mean Jake didn't irk you? How could that be??? I thought Jake was first (total package sucked) , with Ben in second place (the biggest bore).
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

Jake "On the Wings of love" Pavelka got his comuppance by way of Vienna. Heh! anyway, any chick that Ben picks, it's not going to last. He doesn't seem like he likes these women or has much if any chemistry with them.
    jucamer, Midol and Babbred like this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I agree. I don't think he's there to find love at all.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I think Ben 'thought' he wanted to find love in the beginning. One of his first dates was with Kacie B and that was the first and last time I've seen him really relaxed and actually having anything resembling a conversation. Then Courtney sunk her claws in and it dawned on him that he could get lots of "action" from being the Bachelor and he chose that route.

Which is disappointing because I think this season has one of the best group of girls, as a whole, we've ever seen on this show. There have only been 3 or 4 that I really didn't like. The rest of them seem pretty decent. And several of them seem to really like Ben in the beginning. I wonder how different this season would be if Courtney hadn't been cast?
    mesachick, ilja, Photobabe and 4 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think Ben 'thought' he wanted to find love in the beginning. One of his first dates was with Kacie B and that was the first and last time I've seen him really relaxed and actually having anything resembling a conversation. Then Courtney sunk her claws in and it dawned on him that he could get lots of "action" from being the Bachelor and he chose that route.

Which is disappointing because I think this season has one of the best group of girls, as a whole, we've ever seen on this show. There have only been 3 or 4 that I really didn't like. The rest of them seem pretty decent. And several of them seem to really like Ben in the beginning. I wonder how different this season would be if Courtney hadn't been cast?
    I agree...great group of girls...which is why it is driving me nuts...that he is so led by his organ.......to go after Courtney....
    He could have Kacie.....Emily......Lindzie.. ...ugh......what a doofus!
    jucamer likes this.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I agree. I think all of these women fussing over him and vying for his attention went to his head and he started thinking he was something wonderful. Then the MODEL was acting aggressively interested in him and KAPOW! Totally swelled head. I'm sure he's thinking that he's Prince Charming and George Clooney all rolled into one.

One word in his defense, I think a large number of younger men would buy into the "Wow, I'm totally terrific" mind set under these circumstances.
    ilja likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I just like him.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    You mean Jake didn't irk you? How could that be??? I thought Jake was first (total package sucked) , with Ben in second place (the biggest bore).
    Each week that passes, brings Ben up a notch to 1st place "disliked" bachelor in my book. I tolerated Jake in his season, though not Vienna. Ben has won the prize in my book, to the point I can only watch snippets of the show. (I hate the word hated". Courtney and his fawning over her isn't helping make it enduring to me. Am finding out, there are other good shows in the same time slot,.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Am remembering more disliked bachelors. I passed on watching Bob (the blob) completely. Watched Lorenzo, but thought he was a dud.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I for one am excited that Survivor will be on soon! I definitely need something to cleanse my palate after watching this show!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Closed Thread