Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard is the Next Bachelorette

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Emily Maynard is the Next Bachelorette

Reality Steve spilled it a few weeks ago, but Chris Harrison is now acknowledging it is true (although he claims it only just became fact a week ago).

Emily Maynard is the Bachelorette: Chris Harrison talks choice | Inside TV | EW.com

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Emily Maynard is the Next Bachelorette

I particularly liked how the commercial last night was using her name - if you would like to date our next Bachelorette, Emily Maynard...

Can't wait to see what kind of kooks they come up with for her season. Though, to be honest, I hope they take the high road and give us a season that doesn't leave us cringing at all the shenanigans... (a girl can hope, right?!?)
    kateb and Fanny Mare like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I thought she hated the limelight?? what about the child? She is the same as everyone else,once they are in front of that camera they love it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Reality Steve spilled it a few weeks ago, but Chris Harrison is now acknowledging it is true (although he claims it only just became fact a week ago).

Emily Maynard is the Bachelorette: Chris Harrison talks choice | Inside TV | EW.com
    well I can tell you that that is a crock...I have family in that area and they were doing shooting a month ago there I guess her pre intro stuff
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I can tell you that that is a crock...I have family in that area and they were doing shooting a month ago there I guess her pre intro stuff
    It was online over a month ago, this was no big secret.I guess because all those guys out there were pining for the lovey( boring) Emily.UGH

well its only about a 3 hour drive for me but I figure there will be many in the area providing us with clues and pictures that there will be no need for me to make that trip ....I know they are scouting out places for when it moves on...they can't film the entire show in Charlotte but I am figuring the first 3 episodes will be there and there will probably be a ton of info out on whats going on with the filming
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well its only about a 3 hour drive for me but I figure there will be many in the area providing us with clues and pictures that there will be no need for me to make that trip ....I know they are scouting out places for when it moves on...they can't film the entire show in Charlotte but I am figuring the first 3 episodes will be there and there will probably be a ton of info out on whats going on with the filming
    I heard that's why she agreed, to have most of it filmed near her home. You should go on set and hold FORT sign.LOL

I live in Charlotte and have not heard or seen anything about filming going on. Doesn't mean that it hasn't, though. Will be on the lookout for it.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

When the show leaves Charlotte, Emily's mom and Ricki will be travelling with her. Emily told People.com that Ricki is excited to be going on vacation with Mommy and she also said Ricki would not be filmed very much and would definitely not be meeting the guys. However, I think she will meet the final 2 guys like lil Ty did during Jason Mesnick's season.

And so it begins. One of her, ahem, hunks has already been sent home. Reason, unknown
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast