Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Emily Maynard is the Next Bachelorette

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Emily Maynard is the Next Bachelorette

better batch of bachelors
    Love it

I've debated whether to watch or not and have decided I'll keep with tradition and watch. If I survive premiere night, I'll continue as sometimes it does get more interesting with time. Of course, I'm not expecting anything beyond flirtation and, of course, mucho macho drama, so I will tune in with trepidation. I seem rather confused, don't I?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

RS has been doing digging for awhile and has come up with a lot of photos of the bachelors. Some of these guys might not be the most handsome, but there are some real rockin' bods this season. Holy cow! Must have been a prerequisite for Emily. Show up with a 6 pack.

I've also seen some guys (and girls) in the past take really poor photos, but they turn out to be much better looking on TV either due to their personality or just because ABC seems to not have the best portrait taker in the world. I'll bet it's somebody who also does elementary school photos. You know how those always turn out.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here - it's too bad, really. As for the Bachelor list, I'll wait to see them on premiere night. I like to go in without having already made my first impression...

'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison and wife separate after 18 years

By Us Weekly

ChrisHarrison is now a "Bachelor" himself.

The ABC host, 40, and his wife of 18 years, Gwen, are separating, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple -- who met as students at Oklahoma City University -- have two children: son Joshua, 9, and daughter Taylor, 7.

"Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children," they tell Us in a joint statement.

A rep adds: "They happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and mutual admiration for each other."
    In February 2010, "Bachelor" contestant Rozlyn Papa accused Harrison of making a pass at a producer's wife while taping the show in New Zealand. "I won't even dignify that with a response," Harrison said during "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" special.
    The Clicker - 'Bachelor' host Chris Harrison and wife separate after 18 years
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I had seen that too, cantstopwatchin. And I'd forgotten about the accusation by Roz. Kinda makes you wonder if it wasn't true after all - especially since he deflected it under the guise of it being so ludicrous, and didn't deny.

But yeah, that is too bad. I did think they seemed to have a solid marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I had seen that too, cantstopwatchin. And I'd forgotten about the accusation by Roz. Kinda makes you wonder if it wasn't true after all - especially since he deflected it under the guise of it being so ludicrous, and didn't deny.

But yeah, that is too bad. I did think they seemed to have a solid marriage.
    I believed Roz. I am not a CH fan though ( I find him too phony) Although wasn't there a rumor he had a thing for Emily??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay - off topic. Sad about Chris, but this is the Emily as new Bachelorette thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think that Emily being the bachelorette is going to make it fairly easy for me not to watch it this time or at least not care if I see it or not. I find her boring and quiet. In other news Chris Lambert and Peyton got married on the weekend as well as Chantel O brien from Brad's season
    BuckeyeAddict and AlwaysVeg like this.

I have seen the previews and the guys make it worth watching for the dirty old woman that I am. I also think (hope) she is going to get some really classy and romantic dates.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

This thread is closing due to leaked spoiler information that may or may not have been read by other viewers of the thread. PLEASE do not try to sneak in any new threads for Emily.

The MODS will set up a forum in time for viewing on Monday - SPOILER FREE!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123