Closed Thread

Thread: The Bachelor coming to the other side of the the pond

The Bachelor coming to the other side of the the pond

No...not another Matt Grant

The UK channel 5 has announced the Bachelor UK version is returning with welsh Rugby star Gavin Henson as its lead. The Bachelor never was a hit with UK viewers and was last shown around 2004 over here I think. I find it interesting an article makes no scruples about the women being models in some cases, the cast also includes blonde twins and some brainy types. There is no scheduled premiere date or found details of the production team but the press photo with Gavin and the 25 ladies is on any 'gavin henson bachelor' search you do. Gavin Henson is very well known over here for dating grown up child star Charlotte Church who he has 2 children with and she is known for smoking and eating anything in her path.

Should be fun

Just thought I give you US ladies a heads up incase you want to watch it online when it arrives.
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 06-14-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Re: The Bachelor coming to the other side of the the pond

The whole season has aired and is on realitytvfan if you want to watch it....from wherever you are in the world!

It is quite interesting on how the british producers are a lot less heavy with dramatic edits and music, they show things how they really are.
    Its not a bad show, it includes a Rozlyn type scandal and some very crazy Michelle types. As a young 25 year old british lady I must say we are not all like the girls on the show.

Random bit of obvious trivia...the Final rose location is the same location of Jakes ill fated proposal to Vienna in St Lucia.
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 10-28-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Recently it was announced that they were beginning production of Bachelor Canada & will be aired on CityTV in Canada. I don't know if we will be able to see it here. It will be produced by the same producers here in the US. Chris Harrison will not host the show though, but it looks like another Mike Fleiss gig.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    Recently it was announced that they were beginning production of Bachelor Canada & will be aired on CityTV in Canada. I don't know if we will be able to see it here. It will be produced by the same producers here in the US. Chris Harrison will not host the show though, but it looks like another Mike Fleiss gig.
    Did they say who the host will be? CH is doing all the commercials for it.

Closed Thread