Closed Thread
Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

SPOILER FREE ZONE

What has happened to the happy couple after the final rose has been granted?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

evh
    FORT Newbie

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

If Chantal moved any further away from Brad she'd be on the floor. She's barely on the couch.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by evh View Post
    If Chantal moved any further away from Brad she'd be on the floor. She's barely on the couch.
    She really painted him in a corner. I think at the end of the day he did pull away from her and she was too blinded by her feelings to see it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like Emily can give as good as she gets! I love it! She's not going to just sit back and let him run, roughshod, all over her....with his, admitted, temper. Good for her!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope they make it. Probably would if there wasn't so much scrutiny and also the added pressure of ready made family and her doubts and reluctance to trust him. Wishing them all the best that life has to offer. Now on to other things : )

I think they have a pretty good chance if they both continue to admit their shortcomings are are willing to work on it. I wish them lots of luck.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

What's with Brad trying to get her married so fast to solve their problems? Or is it before she changes her mind? He needs to read more relationship books. He seems like a noob.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Weird how Emily seemed so bothered by her portrayal on the show. Even Emily thought she was boring...as did I. I'm not at all surprised there's trouble in paradise. Brad said he gets infatuated with a beautiful woman quickly, but it doesn't last. He fell in love with his image of Emily, but she's not always sweet and submissive -- she's real. For the first time tonight I felt real sympathy for Emily. Brad looked like a trapped animal commitment-phobe when she tried to explain how real it was to be a father, but her concerns are completely valid.

I give it a 4 out of 10 chance of lasting, at most.

FORT Regular

I wish them well, but I don't have a good vibe about Brad and Emily.

FORT Fanatic

This is the first time where I think they actually let us see the Bachelor choose who he actually fell in love with. Even the girls knew he was in love with Emily during their cocktail parties. Geez when he brought a basket full of goodies just for her and had a little picnic right during a cocktail party...that was the clincher for me. He should have send everyone home then and there.

I hope they make it - you can tell he really does love her - their body language was good though - she was holding on to him for dear life. He is so smitten with her - it is adorable.

I thought Emily was sooo cute - she has a good sense of humour - and she isn't going to jump into this just because the fans want her to. She does have a daughter to consider - please give Brad a chance Emily. He laid his heart on the line - don't make it be in vain.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast